Pro Wrestling Only

BRAINBUSTER.....TWO!!!!!!

One thing I'll say is that seeing how many people have moaned about production things here in some small way justifies the many hours I've put into post-production on countless podcasts over the past couple of years. As a maker of podcasts, there is nothing quite so annoying as "technical" or "sound quality" comments. They are the very worst, in fact. And so I've put that work in to do my best to mitigate against them. And still sometimes things can be rough around the edges because there are limits to the technology we use, and sometimes I don't always have time to fiddle about getting all the audio levels exactly right.

Some people take criticism better than others, but since we all have real jobs and real lives and put this content out for free, sometimes people could also have a bit more patience. Especially with a show like this which is brand new. I'm sure Matt, who is producer here, will fix all of these things in time, but appreciate that it does take time.

Sorry if this came off a bit rant-y. I'm not saying no one should ever leave negative reviews, I mean I've been plenty critical of other podcasts before. I'm just saying that with stuff like audio issues, no one knows about them more than the guys who have recorded and put out the show. It's almost like the least constructive thing that can be said, because if they could have fixed it, they would have.

I totally thought that producing Matt D was the posting Matt D (I believe my actual words were, "I didn't know he was British")... I'm glad I didn't embarrass myself by private messaging him or them my award winning game ideas.

No awards were awarded.