Pro Wrestling Only

Recording w/ Lance Russell tomorrow. Got any questions/topic suggestions?

Bix

Ask him if thought it was better when Lawler would book or when Jarrett would book

Other than Lawler & Jarrett who did he think was the best booker and worst booker in Memphis.

Did Lawler stay babyface too long in the 80's and if he had turned earlier what babyface did he think would've done the best business against him.

Who did he think could've been bigger in Memphis but wasn't given the proper chance.

I'm from the Jarrett territory, so there are tons of questions I could ask. Some of them stupid ("how were you able to tell Rough from Ready?"). One of my favorite parts of their show was the music videos. Which were his favorites and were there some that just made him groan?

Thanks guys! Lance was a delight as always. This will drop next Wednesday. Got some good suggestions to augment my own stuff here, on Twitter, and on the WO board. Anything I didn't ask was most likely because I had asked him about it in the past (whether on a podcast or otherwise) and knew it was something he didn't remember well or something like that.