Pro Wrestling Only

PTBN Payback 2015 Reaction Show w/ Will, Dylan, Kris, Pete & Johnny!

Will (Good Will Wrestling) is joined by Kris Zellner (Exile on Badstreet), Dylan Hales (Wrestling Culture), Pete (Titans of Wrestling) and Johnny Sorrow (Brainbuster) for the first of several reaction shows this month! Will Rusev and Lana finally split? Will the match quality save the booking? Is there a blood policy or not! Tune in and find out the answers to these questions and more!

http://placetobenation.com/ptbns-payback-2015-reaction-show/

Looking forward to this.

It was strange because the graphics on the pre show said Meta Powers then the graphics changed to Mega Powers halfway through. Seems like using that word on TV would be one of those odd Vince hangup that he finally caught wind of, blew a gasket, and made them change.

I agree with 100% with Dylan that Brock bladed and could not believe Austin was hyping it as hardway. I could go either way with Dolph. The amount of blood seems like it was a bladejob, but I am with Dylan don't know when he could have bladed. Dolph/Sheamus was great. I would have liked to see Sheamus work the leg more and think that is more to do with WWE-style and it helped Zigs on the comeback so that it was not too unrealistic. I actually thought Zigs outworked Sheamus here and I am a HUGE Sheamus fan. Ziggler was on point with his offense, suffocating Sheamus early and just so frantic. Really good stuff from Zigs. The finish was killer and worked perfectly.

The one from RAW was because Big E was scared shitless that Cesaro was not going to get him over for the Northern Lights Suplex and he really barely got him over. Again, with the Neutralizer, I think we have a trust issue where Big E does not believe that Cesaro can do it.

Loved, loved that tag match and think it was match of the night edging out the I Quit match.

I brought this up on the show and again talking to a Steven last night... there is definitely a shift either in policy or wrestlers not giving a fuck because the blood has been pretty free flowing since Mania. When Christian and Shelton Benjamin had a ladder match at TLC 2009 and Christian got hard way blood, they stopped the match for an eternity. Graham mentioned one of the Punk Rey matches to me last night where they took forever to get him to stop bleeding. They may not do close ups and blood inspired camera shots but they aren't killing the flow of the matches at all when there is blood.