Pro Wrestling Only

NWA President

Grimmas

We should hold off on this. We haven't defined what the dutIies of the NWA President are yet. Is NWA President code for moderator of the fantasy project? If so, no need for a poll. To this point, people have pretty much deferred to Kris on rules of the game, historical notes and roster decisions.

If NWA President is a created position within the game, then we need to define what the duties of the position are. We should also consider the territory and ownership within the game. For example, Kris has Paul Jones and Beast has Jim Crockett. I am picking Jim Crockett every day of the week. For game rules and mediation, I would pick Kris since I have been following his rules since the day I joined anyway.

That's not the point Kris. Fuck Paul Jones.

Anywya, we should decide if NWA President is a real position like a moderator or in-game position.

You do know this is old man Paul Jones not manager Paul Jones right.

Old man Paul Jones was the Dean of Promoters

NWA President's position is mainly that his vote decides ties on NWA votes and that he controls the booking of the world champion.

That's what the real NWA President did.

So we need an even number on the committee and the President breaks any ties.

Are we saying the president also acts as the booker of the champion?

I'm still unclear on who makes the decision for title changes for women and minis? I would like Jack Tunney to be the President of the Minis division of the NWA.

That's not the point Kris. Fuck Paul Jones.

Anywya, we should decide if NWA President is a real position like a moderator or in-game position.

i had no idea. Fuxk him too. BOOGIE WOOGIE FOREVER

You do know this is old man Paul Jones not manager Paul Jones right.

Old man Paul Jones was the Dean of Promoters