Pro Wrestling Only

Memphis Office - Looking for Assistant Booker

TravJ1979

It has become painfully obvious that I will not be able to do this by myself for a number of reasons. I am looking for an assistant booker.

Job Duties Include:

Writing up the TV after being given guidelines by head booker (me)

Finalizing Arena Cards (results and direction already given, just cleaning it up and posting it)

Assist with long term booking plans, recommend talent and give and take on existing ideas (let me know if you think my ideas suck and vice versa)

Other duties as needed.

Loving Memphis wrestling and understanding the format is a huge++

Keeping booking plans IN HOUSE is strictly required.

I already have a pretty solid direction and top matches for arena cards through the end of the year. Just need a talented writer to help out.

If interested, PM me.

I used to write Memphis for years, and it can be a bear and a half. A week of writing Memphis is like a month of writing any other promotion. Just so much to do story wise with a payoff basically every Monday, you can run through an entire feud in Mempho in a matter of a few weeks, so a good writing partner is a great idea for this territory. Extremely interested in reading this territory!

I sure could use the help. I live in Indiana and cut my teeth on Memphis so I can definitely get the "feel" of Memphis, but having that come out in my writing is another thing entirely.

I'd hate for this territory to suffer from my sub-par writing. Maybe things can change if I get a few TV's under my belt. I plan on writing at least three tomorrow and hopefully I can find a helper.

If things work out, I'd like to do a six month trade off scenario like real-life Memphis.

I just finished writing my first set of TV's and Arena cards. It was much more instinctive than I anticipated and so it might not be that bad after all. If anyone is still interested I'd still be up for talking about getting some help, but I think I'll be good until if or when that time comes.