Pro Wrestling Only

Post-Mania 32 Raw

FMKK

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless the mystery guy is someone nuts, the crowd is going to kill this match chanting for Sami. Really bad to tease him in the match and take him away in front of this kind of crowd.

Bet you it's Seth Rollins. I think that would qualify as "someone nuts."

I love that 3 consecutive posts timestamped within a minute of each other flushed Jericho and his botox down the toilet. Please disappear forever. So happy I left him off my GWE list, even if he does appreciate a vodka.

His "appreciation of vodka" made him come across as an immature drunken asshole in his third book, which was almost unbearable to read as a result. Sucks, because I adore his first book and didn't mind his second either.

I love that 3 consecutive posts timestamped within a minute of each other flushed Jericho and his botox down the toilet. Please disappear forever. So happy I left him off my GWE list, even if he does appreciate a vodka.

His "appreciation of vodka" made him come across as an immature drunken asshole in his third book, which was almost unbearable to read as a result. Sucks, because I adore his first book and didn't mind his second either.

Ha I just enjoy a vodka when I'm out to dinner and appreciate that he seems to take it straight. Not suggesting its a good way to spend the day.

Ha I just enjoy a vodka when I'm out to dinner and appreciate that he seems to take it straight. Not suggesting its a good way to spend the day.

Nothing wrong with vodka, but did he have to write a chapter after every shot? :(

I so want to be wrong but no way is AJ v Roman headlining a PPV. Hunter will come back and put himself into it or screw over AJ and take his spot. Or they just do the match on TV setting up Reigns v Hunter at PPV

Who cares - it's not always about the "big picture". Enjoy, the moment.

Here's a thing.

If AJ was presented strong throughout, if he was debuted even more strongly, if he was protected in his first couple of matches (a showcase to debut, for instance, his offense not kicked out of so much so early), if he won at Wrestlemania, then this would matter even more right now.

That's what they do in NXT. That's what they do in lucha Underground. If AJ was going to be challenging upcoming in either of those places, they wouldn't have had his offense kicked out of so much and wouldn't have had him lose.

Is it good that he's the challenger and not Jericho or whatever? Sure. Is it a push? Sure. But there's a way to build a guy most effectively, and this wasn't it. No "Oh we got fooled!" moments change that.

He was just another guy last night. Tonight, he was the just another guy that they're giving a title shot. He was the midcarder, out of four midcarders, that was getting that nod.

Almost every wrestling territory in the 80s would have built him different. Vince, in the 80s or 90s, would have built him differently.

None of this changes that. That's history.

It was a good moment. It should have been better. I'm sick of settling because the either can't or don't want to actually get anyone over. It's not rocket science. It's wrestling.