Pro Wrestling Only

[2016-04-03-WWE-Wrestlemania XXXII] Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn vs Dolph Ziggler vs Zack Ryder vs The Miz vs Stardust vs Sin Cara (Ladder)

GOTNW

This is the type of match where five years from now they'll show a clip of Owens and Zayn brawling and the finish and then enunciate "here at WWE it is all about THE STORIES. We tell STORIES. STORYTELLING. STORY STORY STORY SHAWN MICHAELS IS THE GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME" but in actuality the match is a total spotfest. I mean. It was fine for what it was. Just them blowing through a bunch of stuff I could have liked and cared about if they gave me reason to care about them. Vastly inferior to last year's ladder match, even in a match that is an inherent trainwreck like this one the lack of ring generals like Bryan and Harper hurt the match tremendously. **1/2

• GSR changed the title to [2016-04-03-WWE-Wrestlemania XXXII] Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn vs Dolph Ziggler vs Zack Ryder vs The Miz vs Stardust vs Sin Cara (Ladder)
  • 5 months later...

This was a very good spotfest, that more than served it's purpose in being the hot opener for the show. Everybody got some time to shine - Ziggler with his Superkick sequence, Owens & Zayn with them destroying each other, Sin Cara with his two big dives, Stardust with the polka dot ladder homage to Dusty & then Ryder with his victory, which was a very nice, feel-good moment out of nowhere. ***1/2