• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My predictions.

Kick off:

Golden Truth over Breezango

Dudley Boyz over Lucha Dragons

Actual Show:

Corbin over Ziggler and hopefully he moves on to a new opponent for Battleground

Crews over Sheamus in the upset

Gallows & Anderson win the tag titles in the Fatal 4 Way to prevent New Day from being the longest reigning tag champs

Charlotte & Dana over Natalya & Becky Lynch

Titus over Rusev via DQ Rusev still retains

Styles over Cena via cheating

a surprise entrant to win Money in the Bank making it the 7th person in the match

Reigns over Rollins

Golden Truth beat Breeze and Fandango because of massive sunburn

Great, one of the few matches I was interested in and I missed it. (I realize I can always go back, but ehh, sounds like the match was treated as a joke anyway.)

Stream has been terrible so far

What device are you using? Granted, the WWE Network seems to be built on a foundation of sand in general, but the quality definitely varies depending on how you're watching.

Edit: There are known issues with Xbox One tonight. http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0619/612801/wwe-network-alert-for-xbox-one-subscribers/

What a horribly botched near-fall there with Enzo's pin. It really seemed like he got the pin.

One thing has perennially bothered me about tag rules. Why does merely touching the person making the pin cause it to be broken? I've noticed that some wrestlers go out of their way to push the guy making the pin off, but others just half-ass it and the count is broken anyways.

Luke just standing there like a moron waiting for his spot right in front of the New Day finisher took away from the ending but that was hell of a sprint. Also think he got a three botches in a row on Kofi moves

This promo involving heels has to be a time killer because it is making no sense and I believe a summary of the last 2 weeks of heel promos