Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Money in the Bank 2016

cpst

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to remember if Styles bumped like this anywhere else besides the WWE. Besides his twisting bump he did in an Ultimate X match many years ago. I mean even on basic moves like backdrops it is like it could be his last.

Keep in mind his back is in rough shape. The landing on the butt might actually be intentional.

Boy this match didn't need a ref bump

Eh, I didn't mind - it's the start of a feud that presumably is going to carry Smackdown for the rest of the summer. Heck of a match though - AJ has been in probably the top four or five WWE matches this year?

Shout out to JBL for being particularly awful tonight. Just yelling on and on at the end of AJ/Cena about Gallows/Anderson ruining the dream match, now shouting about how much of a shame it is that Ambrose won.

Ladder match was fine but I feel like I've seen way too many of these multi-man ladder matches for a new one to make much of an impact. Crowd seemed to be really into it though, so what do I know.