Pro Wrestling Only

The Wrestling Name Game

Loss

This was a game mentioned by Spike Dudley a couple of years back on WWE.com. Basically, someone mentions a wrestler's name (ex: Wrestler X) and the next name is a letter that starts with that wrestler's last name (ex: X The Wrestler) and so on.

Chris Benoit

Brock Lesnar

Ray Traylor

That's sort of how it would go.

Anyway, I thought we'd try it here. Let's see how long we can keep it going. I have a feeling we can make it last months. We'll modify the rules for the purpose of message boarding and say that anyone who repeats a name is eliminated from the game.

Ready?

Let's go.

First name:

Lord Littlebrook

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Crucifixio Jones

lesnar ends in R. Ray starts with R.

So how did he go from Benoit to Brock? Benoit ends in a T. Can you just randomly pick whether you wanna use the first or last letter in the last name?

Buddy and I used to play this game at work. I find what makes it even more fun is if you say you get someone like Ravishing Rick Rude or Bulldog Bob Brown the next person has to find 3 wrestling names that would start with R if you picked Rude or 3 names that start with B if you said Brown.

And for someone like Hulk Hogan you would find two peoples names that would start with H.

As for my answer to Terry Funk -- I'm going with Flash Funk.