Pro Wrestling Only

WWE: The Draft (Rules, Rosters, etc.)

C.S.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ziggler over Cesaro is unbelievable. Hell, Ziggler over Sheamus is ridiculous.

In the six month run leading into Wrestlemania I could only conclude a lot of people backstage hate Seamus and want to destroy his career. Like a good soldier he took every awful idea they had and tried his hardest to make it work. They completely killed him and I came out with way more respect for him.

No Bayley

Well if she's really Sasha's surprise partner there was no need to draft her tonight I guess.

Poor Cesaro gonna get lost in the shuffle on RAW for no damn reason.

When are the rest of the picks gonna be announced?

Network

When? right after SD!?

Ziggler over Cesaro is unbelievable. Hell, Ziggler over Sheamus is ridiculous.

In the six month run leading into Wrestlemania I could only conclude a lot of people backstage hate Seamus and want to destroy his career. Like a good soldier he took every awful idea they had and tried his hardest to make it work. They completely killed him and I came out with way more respect for him.

Yeah. He is one of their best overall workers and they have no clue what to do with him anymore.

Ziggler is crushing it on the Network show right now. The interviews have been excellent because guys aren't cutting promos. They're talking like athletes who are hungry for success. So refreshing.

No Bayley

Well if she's really Sasha's surprise partner there was no need to draft her tonight I guess.

Network

When? right after SD!?

It's on now. They're running a Draft Special on the Network in conjunction with Smackdown. It's gonna continue to run after Smackdown ends to cover the rest of the picks.

No Bayley

Network

When? right after SD!?

They've had a draft special airing all night, interviewing the draftees.

It's clear they're not bringing up anybody from NXT who has a match set up for Brooklyn. Joe, Nak, Asuka, Bayley. None of them are coming up until that show has come and gone.

They still have to draft some more from NXT before it's over though.

It's clear they're not bringing up anybody from NXT who has a match set up for Brooklyn. Joe, Nak, Asuka, Bayley. None of them are coming up until that show has come and gone.

They aren't going to call up Joe, Nak, or Bayley on the post show. Expect Dillinger, Rawley, and Bliss on the post show.

Yeah. Pickings are thin. Rumor is Carmella will be one. I can see them giving Dillinger a shot. And if they're insane, the grab Mojo to team with Zack. I wouldn't be *shocked* to see one of the big 4 left (or The Revival), but it just feels like they want to keep those guys down there for the star power.

That Cesaro promo on the Network was a promo from a man who clearly has stopped giving a fuck. I'm not sure if there's anyone in the company who would be okay with being fired more right now.

There's been a lot of that tonight. Guys are getting real.