Pro Wrestling Only

Backlash 2016 Reaction Show w/ Will, Kris, Johnny and Devon

bradhindsight

Nice return to form from Will, he really does help move the show as a host along and helps provide some structure the show was lacking. Devon is still kind of finding his feet and doesn't come off confident or with a clear voice. He just sort of goes along with the rest and doesn't add a great deal to the program.

He's my brother so I'm biased, but I strongly disagree that Devon doesn't add much to the program. I listened to the show this morning and he provided a unique insight to every single match discussed whether he went first, last or second, and filled in a few context gaps along the way. He doesn't speak with as much confidence as the other guys and does say "absolutely" when he agrees, but from a content perspective I feel he adds a lot to the shows. Probably more than I would at this point.

I'd agree with almost everyone else in the thread. Devon is good. He adds some unique angles and takes everytime out. I don't know if he is consciously working to do that or not, but I notice it and it adds to the shows. I'll also give Johnny props. I don't always agree with his opinions or analysis, but he really brought a strong improv chemistry and dynamism to the show and lots of money moments. He always does that every show really, but this was one stood out to me as I was listening because he seemed really on his game. (To be fair, I listened to this show over multiple different locations, so I might have noticed it more this go around. In short, you did awesome, Mr. Sorrow.)

Why are the reaction shows don't appear on the PTBN Itunes feed ?

They are - https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-place-to-be-podcast/id500883402?mt=2

We do not cross post them to the PWO-PTBN feed because both This Week in Wrestling and Between the Sheets are Monday AM drops.

This took me awhile to figure out sadly, but I'm very glad I did a month or so ago.