Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 9/12-9/18

sek69

Not sure I'd call Mick Foley rambling on about nothing for what feels like hours all that great, although there are definitely parts of WWE I like a lot more than I did a year ago or two years ago. I'm comfortable calling it better than it was for sure. Mick Foley and Daniel Bryan being around shouldn't in theory make both shows worse than they would be otherwise, but they do. Bryan has been great for The Miz, who to me has become maybe the best all around performer in the company, but still takes up too much TV time while talking about how little TV time he takes up.

Funny, because while SD is a good show it still feels like Bryan and Shane are all over it. Coming out to ringside for any kind of important match, making multiple appearances per show...they're everywhere.

Probably about the same amount of time as Foley and Steph get really, but I think it's more glaring on SD because I'm conditioned to seeing Authority drama all over Raw, and SD is supposed to be the "it's about the superstars!" show.