Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Already Upset with Styles

Strummer

PWI:

PWInsider is reporting that Joey Styles has been less vocal about his disappointments since joining WWE. Joey was given a "welcome to WWE" speech at RAW this week from Vince McMahon. He was basically told he had a long way to go, and needed to improve. You can probably pick up on where exactly Vince McMahon is telling Joey to do things on the headset if you listen to the RAW broadcast.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

Oh no. He must not be shilling shit he doesn't think is worth shilling at all the wrong moments, going off on side tangents and improperly calling move names enough. Joey's in the doghouse now for sure.

I listened to Styles tonight and I swear... could they not make this guy any more boring? I wouldn't know that was the same Joey Styles I heard on all of my ECW programming. Just another generic announcer with nothing unique about him. The three-man booth reminds me of WCW and how horrible it could be sometimes except I enjoyed the WCW guys MORE.

Guest bravesfan

From the past week's Observer...

It took Joey Styles 6 hours to tape the under 2 hour RAW in Afghanistan voiceovers. He had to do many redos and Heyman told the WWE that he had to do a lot of ?producing? to make Styles as good as he was in ECW

Guest Famous Mortimer

From the past week's Observer...

It took Joey Styles 6 hours to tape the under 2 hour RAW in Afghanistan voiceovers. He had to do many redos and Heyman told the WWE that he had to do a lot of ?producing? to make Styles as good as he was in ECW

Paul fucking Heyman is cancer.

Guest Local Jobber R

Oh no. He must not be shilling shit he doesn't think is worth shilling at all the wrong moments, going off on side tangents and improperly calling move names enough. Joey's in the doghouse now for sure.

But WWE has 3 announcers in the booth why can't they have Joey focus on the match and have Coach be the puppet repeating what is fed to him via the headset and King just be the pervert as usual?

Guest Dangerous A

I'm not surprised Heyman buried Styles to WWE. Styles and Heyman's friendship went sour when ECW went under.

Still, I don't expect Styles to last past September at best.

Guest savagerulz

I listened to Styles tonight and I swear... could they not make this guy any more boring? I wouldn't know that was the same Joey Styles I heard on all of my ECW programming. Just another generic announcer with nothing unique about him. The three-man booth reminds me of WCW and how horrible it could be sometimes except I enjoyed the WCW guys MORE.

At least the current team hasn't broken down into constantly interrupting each other. The other bad thing about the WCW team was when Tenay used to run out of ideas and just start telling people to shut up. Classy. I do miss Heenan from his good days but by the end he was phoning it in worse than Kevin Nash.