Pro Wrestling Only

Things you like about wrestling

Loss

Guest savagerulz

I like the spectacle of Andre Vs Hogan at Mania III, I like the energy of Hogan Vs Warrior at Mania VI

I love WCW

I like how the business used to be

I like the modern day stars who still appreciate how to work

I like Survivor Series elimination matches, I like War Games matches, I like KOTR tournaments, I like title tournaments, I like round robin tournaments, I like battle royals, I like Royal Rumble matches, I like Gauntlets for the Gold

I like long well booked drawn out captivating thought out brilliantly executed storylines and feuds

I like a million different Bobby Heenan quotes

Guest McKenzie

I liked when the nWo made a comeback at No Way Out. I was sitting on my couch and I got goosebumps for it.

I love Triple H. He cares more about the World Heavyweight Title than any Champion has in five years. He is a great heel Champion, he has a good finish, his offense is 1980's NWA to quote a friend.

I love the Undertaker. I loved him when he was the deadman, I loved him when he was the American Bad Ass, and I marked out when Paul Bearer said Oh Yes! at WM XX then the gong hit and he came out. I woudn't mind another title reign again if they gave him one.

I like Samoa Joe. He is the best thing to ever happen to TNA. Let us just pray they do not fuck it up by having him job to Jarrett. Plus his match with Kenta Kobashi from ROH is probably the MOTY for 2005.

I like it when a fued is built up for months at a time like the Big Dave/HHH storyline was from January to the end of March.

I love the Royal Rumble. It is better this year I think than it ever has been since I have no clue who is going to win.

I liked when the nWo made a comeback at No Way Out. I was sitting on my couch and I got goosebumps for it.

I love Triple H. He cares more about the World Heavyweight Title than any Champion has in five years. He is a great heel Champion, he has a good finish, his offense is 1980's NWA to quote a friend.

I love the Undertaker. I loved him when he was the deadman, I loved him when he was the American Bad Ass, and I marked out when Paul Bearer said Oh Yes! at WM XX then the gong hit and he came out. I woudn't mind another title reign again if they gave him one.

I love the Royal Rumble. It is better this year I think than it ever has been since I have no clue who is going to win.

You must be new to the internet

I like when Shinya Hashimoto is holding a guy up in a suplex position, while 50,000 people are on their feet and screaming, then dropping the guy on his head and pinning him.

I like when the crowd chants a guy's name in perfect harmony with his theme music.

I like the unbelievably loud roar Chono got when he beat Nakamura in this year's G1 semis.

I loved it when I was watching a shitty RF tape and I sawthe end and I saw the RF Video clip of the Ganso Bomb for the first time. I kept rewinding it because it was the most painful move I had seen at the time. I have since seen worse but I was completely taken off guard whenI saw that. The same clip had Dragon Kid doing the 450 Rana which I also thought was pretty cool.

I loved Dynamite Kid's book. I am still hyped up after reading it.

I love making lists of wrestling matches and arranging them in an order I think I would like to see them in.

I love it when I notice something I've missed the last few times I've watched a show or match. Not work-wise, mind you, just stuff going on that I never noticed until the hundredth time you watch a match.

For example, I must have watched WM3 a zillion times (it was the first tape I bought when I was a kid). Never until I watched it on the Piper's Pit comp did I notice a fan ran in after the Piper/Adonis match. As Piper's walking away from the ring you can see security deliver a hellacious shitkicking to the poor bastard in the ring behind him.

I love bloody brawls in old buildings with dim lights. Maybe this is why I am more involved with old school bloodletting and don't really care about the blood flowing down a current WWE star's face while the bright lights and colorful ring serve as a background. The sole exception might be the Eddie-JBL bloodbath from Judgment Day.

I love the Eddy-JBL match from Judgment Day

Guest SweetMama Scaat

Kurt Angles Tights- always fashionable

The spectacle of Wrestlemania. Its like a Holiday for me.

The survior series match

The royal rumble match

Edges '03-'05 cant win the big match charcter, where when he would FIANLLY get a ME title shot and come up short, making him even more bitter and jaded than the last time.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the way title reigns and title defenses are handled in Japan. I love how they keep track of the numbers of successful defenses, how they go weeks - or even months - between defenses, how the champ is generally kept out of singles matches until the next defense. It adds such a sport-like feel to it all, and makes the titles seem much more important.

Guest Mike Campbell

I love watching WCW back when they actually gave a rat's ass about tradition. Such as the NWA Tag Title Tournament being held under "NWA Rules".

The whole sequence of Eddie trying to suplex Rey onto the steps in their Judgement Day '05 match, from when Eddie rips the top of the steps off, till when Rey uses the ringpost to hit a 619.

Guest EastCoastJ

I love watching Steve Williams and Ted Dibiase surrounded by security in bright yellow shirts fighting their way through a narrow aisle of fans on their way to the ring while "Born in the USA" blares over the loud speakers and the Mid-South fans go crazy and look at them with a facial expression that people just don't look at wrestlers with anymore.

I love to see 17,000 people packing Reunion Arena shoulder to shoulder on Christmas Night, and looking like the absolute best part of their holiday is seeing Kerry Von Erich coming to the ring while the Star Wars theme blasts through the arena.