ProWrestlingOnly.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kevinmcfl

UNIVERSAL WRESTLING FEDERATION (UWF)

I'll say that I never expected the Fabulous Ones to join forces with Ernie Ladd. Excellent return for Ernie Ladd!

And it's settled, Kerry vs Nikita at the Great American Bash in Dallas! This one should be epic.

Exciting 2nd hour that brought out top stars everywhere. Magnum needed some help and boy does he have it. Magnum, Lawler and Kerry vs. Nikita, Ivan and Ole will be a blockbuster of a main event. Boone isn't just going away as Wright found out. Things just seem right seeing Big Bubba with Cornette. Fun main event but what a shocker seeing the Fab Ones align with Ernie Ladd. Ladd made some serious waves with this move. 

GReat 2nd hour love the build for the 6 man tag should be huge. Great seeing Cornette and Big Bubba i agree just seems perfect. im also very intrigued as to where your going with the Fabs and Ernie.

Jack Brisco as the guest announcer is a stroke of genius.  Loved the Ole/Ivan interview.  Or was that a preview of Grumpy Old Men? :)  Brisco taking out Landell was awesome.  Royal, Rotundo and the Devil's Duo all get good intros here.  And Skandor wants a piece of Steve Williams.  I'm happy about that.  Haku and Williams is a great, great feud and I can't wait.  I liked Wright running off when a video was threatened.

Ladd and the Fabs?  I wonder how long Ladd can fight the good fight.  Or the Fabs for that matter.  Lawler and Magnum are definitely a force to be reckoned with.  But can they take out the Russians?  JYD is probably right about Ladd.  Nice, Corny brings in Bossman!  Should be a very good addition to the stable.  Grizzly Boone is playing with fire.  Lawler and Kerry working together, whaddya know?  Oh my, Ernie Ladd double crossed us all!!  Love that feud by the way, 2 of my top 10 tag teams ever feuding. :)