Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-04-04-CMLL] Atlantis & Brazo de Plata & Rayo de Jalisco Jr vs Villano III & Fuerza Guerrera & Gran Markus Jr

soup23

Porky does a cartwheel in his opening pairing with Guerrera which was excellent. Markus honestly doesn’t look that far behind Porky in the weight department. Villano and Atlantis have another good brief exchange that culminates in Villano submitting to the Atlantida again. Villano again cant get along with his team and this is becoming a trend my man. Fuerza shoves him to knock some sense into him but he shoves Fuerza back to the cheers of the crowd. With all of that miscommunication, the tecnicos are able to gain the victory as Villano stomps out in disgust. Ok this is leading somewhere and I am interested. We did get enough glimpses of action here to that moved things along. **3/4

Pretty good storyline development here, which takes precedent over the match, but I think that's justified, and I like the direction it's going anyway, as Villano III is seeing trouble in paradise with his fellow rudos after Atlantis beats him yet again. Fuerza loses his mind and gets in a shoving match, which results in Villano storming out. Good stuff.

• 1 month later...

Love me some old man Lucha. Atlantis is the youngest guy in this and he'd been wrestling for almost 20 years by the time this happened. The match was basically an angle for the Villano turn which is fine. Always enjoy seeing Gran Markus Jr. Porky doing a cartwheel got a pop out of me.

• 1 month later...

This started off with low intensity, slow motion rope running from Rayo and Gran Markus. Thankfully, Porky and Fuerza picked things up with their comedy exchange and then Atlantis and Villano III had a nice battle. The rest was an angle with Villano not wanting to triple team Atlantis and Fuerza getting mad and shoving him. Fun match.

• GSR changed the title to [2000-04-04-CMLL] Atlantis & Brazo de Plata & Rayo de Jalisco Jr vs Villano III & Fuerza Guerrera & Gran Markus Jr