Pro Wrestling Only

Quotable wrestling

Loss

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brian

The Rock: "The jabroni-beating, pie-eating, trail-blazing, eyebrow-raising, stronger than a bear, faster than a buck, the biggest thing to hit Canada, 'cause the Maple Leafs suck!"

That whole promo was awesome. I was at the show that night and the crowd was just eating out of the Rock's hand, even as he kept insulting us. And he did this post-show thing with Booker T that was incredible.

Booker T hits Rock with the Book End

Rock: Damn, that hurts!

Same thing happened at RAW in Seattle the night after Mania, as Rock was playing heel but my section of the crowd was extremely vocal in his favor and he was just playing off us.

Guest SweetMama Scaat

"At wrestlemania you spell man V-I-R-G-I-L~!"-Virgil

"I like your poems"-Snitsky to Heidenreich

"I like what you do to babies"-Heidenreich to Snitsky

"Its on like a steaming pot of neckbone"-Stevie Ray

"I've seen you dancing around here in the shortest skirts known to man (gets angrier) If I wasnt a married man I'd take a shot at you myself"- Heel Mike Tenay to Stacy Keibler applying that she was a loose woman.

"Mother-Canuckers"- The Rock in Canada

"Its not a black thing, Its not a white thing. Its a me kicking your ass thing." -Stone Cold Steve Austin to the Nation of Domination

"Im the champ of eurpope~?!"- Dlo Brown after winning the european title

"Be cool"- Vince Mcmahon

"Im cool. Im Kool and the gang!"- Undertaker

"Beating you will be as easy as 1-2-3...kid." Shane mcmahon to X-pac.

"I was going to note that Akisoshi Saito is dressed as Chigusa Nagayto as ZERO, but then he takes his hooded robe off and is dressed like PATTI PEP! He dances to "Mickey" by Toni Basil and shakes his altered codpiece at Eigen- who doesn't want any part of that since that unfortunate drunken encouter with flamboyant Eric Embry in 79- and then shakes it to Kikuchi. Kikuchi is fucking hardcore so I could see him mounting Saito bareback and ungreased just to teach him a lesson about wearing a bare midrift. I myself just want to love on his fuzzy cashmere wristbands and leg warmers. Put a wig on KENTA and half the guys in the audience and all the Puro Dorks on the internet would have a go at it with a clear conscience. Who is to say I am above the Puro Dork designation? WHO? WHO IS TO SAY???!!!" - Dean Rasmussen

This interview was just surreal but Sean Royal of the New Breed did the worst interview ever. This was Sid level-bad. The Dusty impersonation was ok but imagining Chris Champion was next to him combined with a bad vocabulary and idiot savante delivery was hilarious.

"the New breed is alive and well and we are feeling... alive?"

Guest CanadianChick

"i can draw more than 3 people"

- A drunken AIM Trish Stratus, during a chat Saturday night with four other people. One of them being me.

What was that reference to? Just a randomly stated fact?

CanadianChick, it was just randomly stated. I thought it was funny and fit in here okay.

Loss, I don't want to turn the Quotable Wrestling thread into a "OMEG!!1111!!! IZ IT REEELY TRISH????" discussion, but later on, when I'm not sick and am up for typing something long, I'll send you a PM stating my experiences with this person, stuff that happened that makes me lean towards it really being her, and other things that may seem so otherwise. I will say, though, that whether or not the person really is Trish, he/she is actually one of the more fun people to chat with these days, which is why I still do.

• 2 weeks later...

"Well, only one thing that I just like to just say to you, sir, and to the wonderful people there, and here, in the United States, which I love so much. And I know that you're all willing to know, individually, and one of us, because, individual's feelings is different. And if you got that feeling, (pause) then your answer is, ladies and gentlemen, only you know."- Jimmy Snuka, 1984

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest MJHimJfadeaway23

Kevin Kelly: "Rock I have a question..."

The Rock: "What, what? Shut your mouth, go get the Rock a soda"

------

Bret: And the guy I think deserves a title...and El Dandy, I think you're a heck of a wrestler, you're a great technician in the ring, and you're a jam up guy. I don't see any reason - cut off

Mean Gene: Whoa, wait a minute El Dandy has been wrestling in the cruiserweight divison here, please.

Bret Hart: He's a great wrestler

Mean Gene: He's a great wrestler but my goodness, there's a 50 pound weight difference

Bret Hart: Who are you to doubt El Dandy? This guy's a serious professional

Mean Gene: Let's talk about some serious competitors

Bret: What about Hypnosis?

MG: You mean Psicosis?

BH: Whatever...he's a great wrestler. You can say what you want, you can try to tear these guys down

MG: Psychosis has also been wrestling in the cruiserweight division

BH: He's a high flyer of the highest magnitude..this guys a serious professional

MG: But he's still a cruiserweight...let's get some..

BH: How about Dean Malenko? I was gonna give him a title shot. Thought he was a big man, wanted to injure me. Hey, come injure me now you little punk. he's sitting at home with some kinda hokie injure. This is a REAL injure Dean Malenko, this a groin pull the likes in which you have never seen in your whole life.

Guest MJHimJfadeaway23

During the UW vs. Ric Rude pose down

Gorilla: I remember when I went to these weight lifting contest..they never gave the guys a chance to work out before poses

Ventura: First off Gorilla, it's not weightlifting it's bodybuilding

Guest SweetMama Scaat

Bret: And the guy I think deserves a title...and El Dandy, I think you're a heck of a wrestler, you're a great technician in the ring, and you're a jam up guy. I don't see any reason - cut off

Mean Gene: Whoa, wait a minute El Dandy has been wrestling in the cruiserweight divison here, please.

Bret Hart: He's a great wrestler

Mean Gene: He's a great wrestler but my goodness, there's a 50 pound wait difference

Bret Hart: Who are you to doubt El Dandy? This guy's a serious professional

Mean Gene: Let's talk about some serious competitors

Bret: What about Hypnosis?

MG: You mean Psicosis?

BH: Whatever...he's a great wrestler. You can say what you want, you can try to tear these guys down

MG: Psychosis has also been wrestling in the cruiserweight division

BH: He's a high flyer of the highest magnitude..this guys a serious professional

MG: But he's still a cruiserweight...let's get some..

BH: How about Dean Malenko? I was gonna give him a title shot. Thought he was a big man, wanted to injure me. Hey, come injure me now you little punk. he's sitting at home with some kinda hokie injure. This is a REAL injure Dean Malenko, this a groin pull the likes in which you have never seen in your whole life.

That sounds pretty funny. Shame I dont remember this. I miss El Dandy.