Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 12/25 - 12/31

KawadaSmile

I've complained about them running Money in the Bank matches at Mania in the past but this year seems like it would be the perfect avenue to run that match and give Rusev a run to the title. So, I'm assuming he'll be squandered on the pre-show

It will be interesting because I’m guessing there’ll only be one of the singing acts on the main show. Though I love Elias, I hope it is Rusev.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A face Money in the Bank winner can declare when his title shot will be in advance. Like when John Cena won it and said he'll wrestle for the title on the 1,000th episode of Raw.

I think now would be an opportune time to build to Rusev + English beating The Usos for the tag titles at Mania, and if Rusev's still over after then move him to the title picture by Summerslam.

Shit, they've been unintentionally booking Rusev like a babyface for years. He had that feud where either Big Show or Mark Henry was disrespecting Russia, so he was wrestling one of them, and the other one interfered and be basically defeated them in a handicap match and then raised his flag in victory at the end.

Hero overcomes two much bigger competitors that were disrespecting his country and triumphantly waves his flag at the end.....that's fucking Hogan booking 101

So many times when he was presented as a heel and all he was doing was sticking up for his wife too.

It would be a shame to ditch English, who has been a great part of the act, but I always thought there was potential for a babyface pairing of Rusev and Lana a la Savage and Elizabeth when he turned face