Pro Wrestling Only

Trish Dislocates Shoulder

Guest Primo Matarazzo

Maybe God didn't appreciate being false advertised for Backlash.

LOL.

I thought for sure God would show. Maybe he tried to hold Vince up for more money at the last minute?

Guest CanadianChick

Maybe they should train in the gym instead of the actors studio.

Hmm, what? Are you saying Trish doesn't train, or am I just completely missing something here?

Poor Trish, pops out her shoulder then Meltz calls her a dude.

Wasn't her night, I guess.

Whatever Meltzer was drinking last night, I want some. He also said Torrie Wilson beat Mickie James by DQ in the match-by-match coverage.

Guest CanadianChick

Maybe the ladies shouldn't be taking bumps over the top rope.  It seems like a lot of the injuries in the women's division result from that.

I dunno if that's necessarly it. Maybe short and untrained girls shouldn't be taking those bumps. I realize that eliminates most the female roster, though.

Guest CanadianChick

I'd say Victoria is a safe bet. She's taller (well, at least not just over 5 foot like Trish is) and trained. Good combo for those type of bumps.

Guest Local Jobber R

Maybe they should train in the gym instead of the actors studio.

Hmm, what? Are you saying Trish doesn't train, or am I just completely missing something here?
No hidden agenda here. How many hours did the women practice and go over the match and what measures are being taken to prevent such injuries from happening in the future.

Guest CanadianChick

Ashley Massaro had almost no training and was put on the road, so I put nothing past WWE.

None of the Diva Search gals are trained, as far as I know. I'm pretty sure Candace has actually admitted in an interview she's doing matches without being trained. On Raw alone, that's Candace, Marie, Ashley (before). Add in that Kristal girl from Smackdown, and you've got practically half the women you employee in WWE who are in the ring regularly that aren't trained. It's dangerous, not to mention totally unprofessional.

LJR, for Ashley's injury, I'm sure that's a fair assessment. But I'm pretty sure Trish puts her fair share of time in the ring, and has taken that bump before. It was just a freak accident, I'm thinking. The Ashely instance though? That should have never been done. She's lucky that all she hurt is her leg with a messed up bump like that. Not only are hte untrained girls a liability to themselves, but they're a liability to the trained girls they wrestle (Trish, Mickie, Victoria). Let's face it, none of the ladies in WWE are really ring generals who should be trusted to carry a totally green girl to a match. That tag match last Raw (Torrie/Maria vs. Vicky/Mickie) could have gone wrong in so many ways.