Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-07-16-WWE-Raw] Roman Reigns vs Drew McIntyre vs Finn Balor

MoeTWrestling

An awesome match. Who knew if you put three talented men in a match and give them time that they were gonna have a great match? Better than anything on Extreme Rules with non stop action. Everyone got a chance to shine and look great with a hot crowd adding to it. Triple Threats are my one of my favorite match types. ****

Finn Balor and Roman Reigns might have the best chemistry in all of WWE right now, and then you add this HUNK called Drew McIntyre, and you are obviously going to get some great, great stuff from all 3 men.

While the writing itself has been weird ever since Wrestlemania, this main event scene is one that most companies would kill for.

Yeah, great tv match. I, of all people, specially enjoyed Bálor's performance here: he clearly was very pissed off about not getting the UC title shot he deserves since 2016 and both Roman and specially Drew payed for it. The only thing I didn't like about this match was Reigns not selling enough the consecutive chairshots, and his win felt a bit anticlimatic as always due to how many punishment the other two guys gave to him just a couple of minutes before. Great nearfalls towards the end, with Finn on fire and Reigns kicking out of everything at 2'9, something I really love about him. ***1/2.

• Loss changed the title to [2018-07-16-WWE-Monday Night RAW] Roman Reigns vs Drew McIntyre vs Finn Balor
  • GSR changed the title to [2018-07-16-WWE-Raw] Roman Reigns vs Drew McIntyre vs Finn Balor