Pro Wrestling Only

The Pro Wrestling Only DVD Club

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I want to join the club, but would also love a copy of the first disc. If it's possible to get a copy of #1, can I pay for both at the same time?

Hell, now that I think about it, do we pay for each month's DVD on a month-by-month basis, or is it $30 in advance for a 6 month subscription?

I want to join the club, but would also love a copy of the first disc. If it's possible to get a copy of #1, can I pay for both at the same time?

Hell, now that I think about it, do we pay for each month's DVD on a month-by-month basis, or is it $30 in advance for a 6 month subscription?

I'd love to sign up as well and had the same questions. I assume I can simply send $5 each month?

To anyone who's interested, if you could, PM me the following:

Real Name

Address

E-mail address

I'll send you all the information.

I'm hoping those who received discs who haven't commented yet will do so soon, and that those who only commented on some things will comment on the rest later. I might let the first month run a little longer and send out a supplemental batch since we have lots of new members and the Benoit story has distracted everyone.

I'm still not really up to watching wrestling myself, so I understand why the discussion of the DVDs has slowed.

Do those who've already signed up have to re-sign for each month? If so, count me in.

You pretty much nailed it for me how the Benoit situation kind of cooled me off of wrestling for a little bit, but I'm getting back in the saddle now. I also have a vacation coming up where I'm gonna be off from 7/7 to 7/16 so I'll be using a portion of that time to get caught up on some hot men-in-tights action. :lol:

Just to update on this, what I'm going to do this month is send out a new 4-hour DVD, but for those who missed the first month and are interested, I will include that DVD as well. I will continue doing that as needed as long as this project continues, as discussion of the matches obviously doesn't have to end when the month is over.

However, I know some people who received discs who have not said anything about any of the footage they've received. I encourage those people to start talking about the first disc, or I will probably not include them in the second one. There are still some matches that have only gotten one reply from the first month, and I sent out 19 discs.

I wanted to give an update on this.

I apologize this is taking so long. I am currently in the process of moving and do not have access to my entire DVD collection. I will soon, and my goal is to have all the discs ready to go and the second month complete by the end of the month.

When I have the disc done and have a match list finalized, I will send out the e-mail with more details at that time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I plan on making Disc 3 this weekend.

I want to keep it moving like clockwork in the future with about 4 weeks between discs. That averages an hour of wrestling watching per week, which still gives everyone plenty of time to be extroverted and interesting people who win at life.

I will also be sending out information this weekend by e-mail on how to get the next disc.

To reiterate, anyone interested for the first time should PM me the following:

Real Name

Address

E-mail address

Thanks!