Pro Wrestling Only

Love seeing all the different stuff people are setting up. Remember to comment on each other's stuff otherwise there may not be a point to this all.

Good news for me.

PWInsider reports that Harper and Rowan, together known as the Bludegon Brothers, have been cleared for action and could return as early as next Tuesday's SmackDown in Wichita, Kansas.

18 minutes ago, Grimmas said:

Good news for me.

PWInsider reports that Harper and Rowan, together known as the Bludegon Brothers, have been cleared for action and could return as early as next Tuesday's SmackDown in Wichita, Kansas.

DAMN

My apologies, guys. My workload is a little bit hectic (thank God I went with the monthly schedule) so I haven't had time to post anything yet for NSPW Kickoff but I will do so before the end of the month, no worries.

Sorry for getting my show up late this weekend, been dealing with a bit of an illness and have had trouble keeping my focus. Will try to get it up by tomorrow.

On 1/29/2019 at 9:36 PM, Captain Redneck said:

How do you plan on setting up the waiver wire?

I will post it within the next few days. Sorry crazy week, will post my Thursday show today.

Same for me, obviously. I doubt that my roster will generate interest but just in case, you can do whatever you want with mine, free agency or waiver wire, that's up to you. Sorry.

On 2/24/2019 at 6:22 PM, Scarlet-Left said:

Should we put those workers on the wire or see if someone else wants to come in?

Anyone not signed is on the wire.