Pro Wrestling Only

PROJECT19

Grimmas

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ohheylook said:

I probably won’t draft an announcer - I can just make one up if I need one at all right?

you can do whatever you want, really. I don't know what others are thinking, maybe just at the end of your draft throw one out there. There are a surprising amount of good ones.

In the rules it says "

Rules.

Referees, backstage staff, ring announcers are not needed to be drafted, assume you get those automatically.

You can draft everybody else, make sure you grab an announcer and if you want managers or authority figures our whatever. If you don't want any of those, ignore them. "

However, its up to use guys. I will be drafting announcers and a commisioner. Just dont use the obes I pick.

Just now, ohheylook said:

Lmao at Cole to ROH

Is it weird I honestly think that when Michael Cole is allowed to just call Wrestling matches and not put over all of WWE's buzzwords he's actually a really good announcer? I loved him in the first UK Title Tournament, and thought he was really good in this years Mae Young Classic. And there just aren't very many good announcers out there anymore.

35 minutes ago, Grimmas said:

In the rules it says "

Rules.

Referees, backstage staff, ring announcers are not needed to be drafted, assume you get those automatically.

You can draft everybody else, make sure you grab an announcer and if you want managers or authority figures our whatever. If you don't want any of those, ignore them. "

However, its up to use guys. I will be drafting announcers and a commisioner. Just dont use the obes I pick.

One good thing about NJPW is that they don't have shows like that. It's all about Wrestling.

6 minutes ago, El Dragon said:

It's a pretty great sign for the depth of wrestling that I am 26 picks in and there are still almost 40 people I have high on my depth chart at this point.

I could pick the biggest roster ever, there is so much talent. So many great wrestlers. There are folks out there that haven't been picked that you could build a company around.

Just now, El Dragon said:

I am right about Mil Muertes not being picked right, yes? I just realized he was still on the market and had to take that shot.

Oh yeah, still out there. I forgot Lucha Underground was a thing so he's been out of sight out of mind for me. He would had been a great person to put with Rush.

Just now, Grimmas said:

Oh yeah, still out there. I forgot Lucha Underground was a thing so he's been out of sight out of mind for me. He would had been a great person to put with Rush.

I can't recommend Muertes matches with Fenix strongly enough. Those are the matches that really made Fenix explode in the US imo.