Pro Wrestling Only

PROJECT19

Grimmas

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel mixed taking Lynch here as I feel like she is the hottest star in wrestling and thus an odd fit for RoH, but I will say a desire for a strong women’s division in combination with her being among my favorite wrestlers was enough that I had to take the value. Now to build a division around her.

I am expecting the Dawson pick to raise some eye brows, but I think I can put Dawson with tons of different wrestlers and have an elite tag team. I am certainly not opposed to drafting Wilder, but I have 6 contingency plans in place as a potential team with Dawson that I think would be awesome teams.

Yeah same here man. This is why I started taking the guys I knew I would upset if I lost out on. Guys like Cole, Gargano, and Rollins all fit that for me. I also had to take Cena there, cause him not in the WWE just wouldn't feel right. So I had to take him and stop sitting on that pick.

I will say this is kinda why I'm not bothering with a Women's Division just cause so many hands in that jar only leaves so much and plus it gives the other owners more options. I need to focus on Tag Teams but to be honest that pool is pretty deep so I would rather build my Main Event and Mid-Card then focus on the rest later.

I made an ideal future super card and so far have lost two people from it (Daniel Bryan and La Sombra). One main eventing and one in a semi main trios, so I'm not doing so bad. Luckily there is lots of luchadors who are awesome, so I can easily fill out my card. There is one pick I need to make next, because I am afraid of losing them and it's my main angle, so there is that.

The biggest advantage to being RoH in this case is I can kind of just go “Okay, who are the wrestlers who are kind of stuck in the pack who are young, hungry, and can lead a promotion”. I can take guys like Dunn, Ali, and Almas and make them basically cornerstones from day 1 and it not feel off. 

The depth of the potential talent pool is so large too. Coming up with any sort of draft board for this is hard because there is just so much talent to pick from.

Odd thought, do we want to initiate contracts? Like say have a certain amount of 1 month, 3 month, 6 month and 1 year contracts you have to deal out with your roster. Then when contracts end, we do some kind of randomizer or bidding war or something for them?

I wouldn't add that just cause what I have noticed in doing many projects like this is that simple is better. The simpler it is on everybody the more enjoyable it is. If we add all these different elements than someone will be have to be over that and then make sure it all goes right which will take away from what they are doing with their promotion. So I would just say to leave it out for the time being.

I mean you can always work deals. I am always up to trade with anyone. So anyone can be made available at anytime. So I wouldn't worry about adding anything at this time and just see how the project goes right now.

*grumbles, and crosses the Briscoes off his draft list*

I shouldn't complain because I wasn't gonna take them for a few rounds, but I did have some plans for them. That said, nobody has taken someone I was set to pick yet in this draft, so I can't complain really, and that is probably a better fit for them.

9 minutes ago, El Dragon said:

*grumbles, and crosses the Briscoes off his draft list*

I shouldn't complain because I wasn't gonna take them for a few rounds, but I did have some plans for them. That said, nobody has taken someone I was set to pick yet in this draft, so I can't complain really, and that is probably a better fit for them.

I thought they to be on ROH or ECW radar and I knew I needed them shortly.