Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 01/07 - 01/13 Bolsonaro is the epitome of SDE*

KawadaSmile

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Oh shit I nearly mistook Ambrose for Eric Young. The state of him.

He's going full midwestern white trash with his look now - that thin gold chain, black jeans, and now the wallet chain. 

Ratings are going to get smoked by Alabama-Clemson but that was a fun start to the show. 

I guess the story is Braun hasn't been cleared for anything physical yet, so we got......whatever that was. I found myself wondering if he blanked on his lines or something since it was just moments of him awkardly staring blank-faced into the camera. 

9 minutes ago, sek69 said:

I guess the story is Braun hasn't been cleared for anything physical yet, so we got......whatever that was. I found myself wondering if he blanked on his lines or something since it was just moments of him awkardly staring blank-faced into the camera. 

I've heard it said that they were waiting til half-time on whatever American football game was on until Lesnar came out so they might have been a bit off with that and he didn't have the material to cover for it.