Pro Wrestling Only
kevinmcfl

ROSTERS AND TRANSACTIONS

Texas All Star sends Nick Kiniski and Kelly Kiniski to USWA for Steve Regal and Chick Donovan

Texas All Star sends Johnny V and Pat Rose to Twin States for Skandor Akbar and Johnny Mantell

where I am handling roster updates while Kevin gets his tech issues sorted, can everyone please double check their rosters at the first of this thread and make sure they are accurate?

1 hour ago, Wahoos Leg said:

where I am handling roster updates while Kevin gets his tech issues sorted, can everyone please double check their rosters at the first of this thread and make sure they are accurate?

All of my people are up to date.

11 hours ago, rainmakerrtv said:

Cosmetic detail, but Billy Jack is wrestling now under the full name Billy Jack Haynes. 

meh, as long as we know who is who

speaking of, if anyone is unclear as to some of the gimmicks my people are using I can clarify

Two things...

1) Under the free agent women, there is a listing that just says Dallas. Is this the same Linda Dallas that is currently on the Houston roster? If so, that should be removed.

2) I believe Kat Leroux is another woman who would have been around and working during this timeframe. If I am correct, can I have her to use as a valet?

Texas All Star sends Ricky Gibson to the NWA for "Iron" Mike Sharpe

Also, Please go ahead and send Ted Allen to the free agents list. This trade negates my need for him, and Gene doesn't want him back either!