Pro Wrestling Only

ROSTERS AND TRANSACTIONS

kevinmcfl

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been anxious to get this posted, but couldn't do it until after I posted the Aloha Spectacular, which took a long time to write. Effective after that show :

Scott Hall/Mike Miller/Joel Deaton/Jimmy Del Rey/Keiichi Yamada will go from Texas All Star to Pacific Coast Wrestling in exchange for Dan Spivey/Al Perez/Manny Fernandez/Gary Young/Jerry Blackwell

Tom Zenk will go to Lutte Internantionale for Future Considerations

Grizzly Boone will be sent to Free Agency. Tom Magee and Todd Morton will be picked up from Free Agency.

The following moves were already in play....

Jose Estrada, Fidel Sierra, and Ricky Santana to USWA on 3/21 for Jesse Barr and Future Considerations. This trade can happen now, as I will no longer be writing the shows I needed The Cartel for.

Also...

Dan Spivey, Bobby Duncum, and Phil Hickerson to USWA for

Scott Irwin, and Karachi Vice

on 3/27. Spoiler tags are to avoid giving away results to Spaldoni's big event on 3/26.

1 minute ago, spaldoni said:

There's a serious UK invasion going on in Pacific. 

Thinking of a reality competition named Top Shot. One of the competitors in the first season was a retired British soldier named Ian. There was a scene when everyone was stuck inside the house during a rainstorm. Cue Ian standing on the front porch : "*grin* I'm an Englishman who moved to  Oregon. Do you think I mind a little rain?" I figure the British and Irish wrestlers are an ideal fit for the Pacific Northwest climate.