Pro Wrestling Only
rainmakerrtv

Pacific Coast Wrestling

Victory goes down in defeat (heh) but gets quick payback on Brickhouse. Should be a fun feud.

The Bomb Squad could be big.

Smiley catches quite the asswhooping & now The Thunderbirds have to be on the lookout for Gary Hart International.

Gilbert & Orton each arrive on a exciting new hobby to occupy their time now that their rivalries have ended, Kicking the crap outta each other!

Just when you thought The Crazy Gang couldn't get any tougher they bring in OMG! That a gamechanger right there.

Pacific Coast Wrestling show from the Pacific Coliseum, Vancouver on Pacific Super Cards on ESPN / TSN , September 11th

The Thundercats (Too Cold Scorpio & Norman Smiley) vs. The Bomb Squad (Chris Candido & Al Snow)

Smiley came in still banged up from the previous night's attack by Brian Adams. The Bomb Squad capitalized by ganging up on him, ultimately pinning him with a double back suplex.

Tom Magee vs. Bret Hart

Magee has been getting a lot of attention with his good looks and exciting moves. He has been picking up momentum with some big wins, but Bret Hart was looking to nip that momentum right in the bud. The second generation star went after the Megaman hard, and the Canadian fans were rapt in attention at the battle between their two countrymen. Bret finally whipped Magee hard into the corner and came charging in, only to get cut off by a thrust kick from Magee. Magee followed up with a slingshot somersault legdrop that got him his most impressive win yet.

Nick Busick vs. The Masked Avenger

Busick was out to avenge the betrayal of his mentor Leo Burke by, err, the Avenger at Phoenix Firestorm. But the masked man had no interest in playing fair, backhanding the ref before grabbing a chair from ringside and clobbering Busick, which led to a DQ. He had Busick trapped in a corner and looked like he would do some serious damage, but Bam Bam Bigelow and Leo Burke rushed out to rescue their comrade. Avenger had no interest in facing them 3 on 1 and left the ring, but who knows what this masked menace might do next.

Scott Hall vs. Jim Neidhart

This was a power showdown between two big beasts, with the ring rocking throughout with their crushing moves. Hall showed considerable strength by hoisting the former Oakland Raider up in a side suplex, then dropping a second rope kneedrop for the victory. With two singles victories over the Hart Foundation in one night, Megaman and Gator have to be moving in to top contendership for a shot at the Harts' Golden State Tag Team Titles.

Ron Simmons & Vic Steamboat vs. Stan Hansen & Joel Deaton

An intense battle between rivals that ended when Hansen levelled Steamboat with a lariat

Brian Pillman vs. Hector Guerrero

In what the fans in attendance called the hottest match of the night, the dynamic Flyin' Brian and the always feisty Hector dazzled everyone present with an amazing duel of matwork and aerial moves that culminated in a battle of rollups with Pillman coming out on top with a double leg cradle. Hector was still keen to keep going with Pillman, and Pillman seemed ready to oblige him, but the ref ordered them back to the locker room.

British Steel (Steven Regal & Robbie Brookside) & Dave Taylor vs. The Midnight Express & Big Bubba Rogers

The Pacific Tag Champs didn't seem to be taking the young Englishmen seriously at first, but soon found themselves rapidly backpedaling from the technical prowess of Regal and Brookside. They ended up having to call on the huge Rogers to pin Brookside with a Bubba Slam, but for a while they got quite a scare. The Midnights have been very cocky lately, but have to be concerned about this new challenge from the UK.

Pacific Heavyweight Title Match : Buddy Rose © vs. Tony St. Clair

Speaking of champions running scared, Rose got the fright of his life from Tony St. Clair. In his short time in Pacific Coast Wrestling, St. Clair has proven to be someont to watch, and he gave Rose a ferocious challenge. Rose ended up going to underhanded tactics, calling in Fit Finlay to attack St. Clair, losing the match by DQ but keeping his title. Rose managed to wriggle out of this one, but can only dodge St. Clair for so long.

The Bomb Squad show their vicious streak against Smiley.

Megaman upsets The Hitman!

Masked Avenger may have over-reached pissing off the entire Army.

Hall puts the Brigade 2-0 over The Hart Foundation. They've definitely got a title match coming.

Hansen gets a bit of payback in a tag match.

Pillman & Guerrero have a rematch in their future.

British Steel are excellent challengers for the MXE.

Rose needs Finlay's help to escape with his title tonight. St Clair won't take this lying down.

Pacific Coast Wrestling show from the Kelowna Memorial Arena, Kelowna, September 12th

Mike Rotunda vs. Mr. Hito

A very tight contest between the leader of the Brigade and the Japanese veteran that Rotunda was able to take with a Samoan drop.

Brickhouse Brown vs. One Man Gang

Brickhouse put in a gallant effort but the big 747 was just too much for him and Gang won with a Gourdbuster

Dan Severn & Jeff Jarrett vs. The Vice Squad (Jimmy Del Ray & Randy Rose)

A fast paced match with Jarrett just barely able to pin Del Ray with a sunset flip out of the corner

Iron & Steel (Tony Atlas & Larry Cameron) vs. The Wild Bulls (Ed & Rick Gantner)

Pure chaos that rapidly descended into an out and out brawl with all four men swinging chairs and the ref declaring a no contest

Too Cold Scorpio vs. Chris Adams

Both Norman Smiley and Brian Adams were at ringside leading to a lot of tension and the threat of outside interference for a match that ended with Chris Adams catching the former Light Heavyweight champ with a Superkick for the win.

Bam Bam Bigelow & Leo Burke vs. Big Bubba Rogers & The Masked Avenger

A bizarre match. The Avenger came out separately from Rogers and Jim Cornette and seemed reluctant to tag into the match, only coming in when he had a chance to attack Burke. When Big Bubba was was knocked out of the ring by a running headbutt from Bigelow, the Avenger jumped off the ring apron and walked back to the locker room, ignoring the pleas of Cornette. The end result was a countout victory for the Five Man Army and puzzled faces all round.

Black Gold (Steve Blackman & Shane Douglas) vs. The Dog Pound (Brian Knobbs & Rick Steiner)

Black Gold have really been coming into their own as a team, and scored another victory for the Army in a hard fought match with the always tough Dog Pound when Blackman pinned Knobbs following a vicious spinning knee strike to the side of the head.

California Title Match : Tracy Smothers © vs. Hiroshi Hase

Hase gave "Mr. Hollywood" a real run for his money in this match, but Smothers was able to successfully keep his title when he blocked an attempted Northern Light Suplex and countered with a small package for the pinfall.

Hard fought win for the Brigade's captain.

OMG claims his first win.

I believe a stipulation is in order for The Wild Bulls/Iron & Steel.

2CS can't avoid the "Gentlemen"'s superkick.

2 in a row for the 5 man army!

Hase nearly takes the title but "Mr Hollywood" is too slippery.

I always look forward to your post Supercard shows because I know we're going to get some some hot new angles.

Brickhouse gets the win but Hollywood Jack gets the last laugh.

Bomb Squad looking to make an impact. I'll say this, if I was a young wrestler, Pacific is where I would want to go. 

Are we going to get an Adams alliance? I hope so. 

Another fresh match up as Gilbert and Cowboy Bob battle to a double co. I could watch these great workers go at it every night.

Watch out Pacific! OMG has arrived! 

To Vancouver,

Bomb Squad are off to a great start. 

Straight from the vault we get the lost Hitman vs. Mega Man match LOL. Mega Man looks like a million bucks and scores the huge upset.

Busick vs. Avenger is a Pacific dream match for me and after that finish, I'm hoping for more. 

I think Hall sealed the deal for him and Mega Man to get a G.S. tag title shot. 

Hansen has been devastating with his lariat. 

I agree, Pillman and Hector was a show stealer.

Could the Midnight's arrogance soon cost them their titles? 

Playboy is one lucky dude to have an enforcer like Finlay. St. Clair vs. Finlay is coming soon. 

Kelowna, 

Rotunda keeps racking up wins.

OMG is going to be a force in Pacific! 

The Odd Couple keep rising the tag ranks. 

Chaos at its best as Iron & Steel go chairs to chairs with the Wild Bulls. I hope this feud lasts forever.

Nice resurgence going on with Chris Adams.

Masked Avenger certainly isn't making any friends. Not that he wants to. 

Black Gold is another young team gunning for a title run. 

Smothers once again retains the CA title. Man, I'm enjoying his reign. 

Pacific is looking to end 1986 on a hot note!