Pro Wrestling Only

Pacific Coast Wrestling

rainmakerrtv

Pacific Coast Wrestling show from the Pacific Coliseum, Vancouver on Pacific Super Cards on ESPN / TSN , May 4th

Dean Malenko vs. Beetlejuice

Malenko was able to catch Beetlejuice coming off the ropes with a dropkick to the knee, then forced him to submit to the Texas Cloverleaf

Chris Candido vs. Scotty The Body

Candido put in a game effort, but Scotty took him down with the Body Shot (DDT)

Bret Hart vs. Fit Finlay

This was a fierce battle with both men fighting out of attempts at the Sharpshooter and the Celtic Knot, and finally ended with Bret just barely pinning Finlay with a Schoolboy Rollup out of the corner.

Dan Severn & Stormwatch (Al Snow & Alex Porteau) vs. The Oregon Wrecking Crew (Billy Jack Haynes, Gary Albright & David Young)

The new Pacific Tag champs of Snow and Porteau of trying to get their leader Severn invested in the match. The OWC capitalized on their disarray, with Young pinning Porteau with his feared Spinebuster Slam.

California Title Match : Steven Regal © vs. Steve Austin

These two were both keyed up, having an incredibly fierce battle over the California Title. Regal managed to get Austin down and was trying to lock him in the Regal Stretch, but Austin kicked him off, sending the champ crashing into the ref and knocking the official out. This is where things took a turn from the bizarre. Out of nowhere, someone came rushing out to the ring and attacked Regal with kicks and punches. It was Tony Atlas, making his first appearance in PCW in quite some time. He grabbed Regal and hit a devastating piledriver, in part of some apparent weekend long celebration of people rushing into the ring and hitting others with piledrivers. He then pointed to Austin and gestured him to pin Regal before running out, as quickly as he came in. Austin stared blankly … then shrugged and grinned as he pulled the unconscious Regal up from the mat, hoisted him over his shoulder, and hit the Stun Gun, adding insult to injury. He then roused the referee and had him count the pinfall. Just like that, Austin was now California champ. Bret came out after the match, seemingly to celebrate his man's title victory, but it was all Bret could do to stare at Austin in disappointment and confusion. Austin just gave him another cocksure shrug before leaving the ring with the title belt slung over his shoulder.

Pacific Heavyweight Title Match : Ricky Steamboat © vs. The Soultaker

Even though his undefeated streak came to an end at Vegas Vengeance courtesy of Billy Gunn, the Soultaker is still a fearsome competitor , as he showed as he challenged for the Pacific Heavyweight Title. The big man really took it to the Dragon, battering him with crushing power moves. Steamboat was able to battle back and hit the Diving Crossbody for the win, but you could tell afterwards that he had been in a fight.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pacific Coast Wrestling show from the Kelowna Memorial Arena, Kelowna, May 5th

Louie Spicolli vs. Dennis Condrey

Condrey made his official return to the PCW ring, defeating Spicolli with a Full Nelson Facebuster

Steve Blackman vs. Mike Enos

Blackman put in a considerable effort to raise the flagging fortunes of the Citadel, pinning Enos following a Running Bicycle Kick

Dragon Azul vs. Erin O'Grady

These two stellar light heavyweights put on an exciting match that ended with Dragon taking the victory with the Asai Moonsault

Golden State Tag Team Title Match : The Midnight Express © vs. The Dreamboats (Tommy Dreamer & Glamour Boy Shane)

Despite going out in the opening round of the Moondog Lonnie Mayne Memorial Tag Team Tournament, the Dreamboats still had the love of the fans, and came out set on showing that they were still worthy contenders. There was a bit of an altercation between Sherri Martel and Trisa Hayes early in the match, otherwise the action was kept in the ring. The Dreamboats kept the champs on the run for much of the match, and it took a well timed tennis racquet shot from Cornette to allow a flying kneedrop from Eaton on Shane that gave the Express the victory. Nevertheless, the Dreamboats were able to prove something to themselves.

Brian Lee vs. Big Juice

Carrying on from his big win at Vegas Vengeance where he sent the feared Undertaker packing, "Bulldozer" Brian Lee took Big Juice off his feet with big boot out of the corner, then hit the Prime Time Slam for the win.

Pacific Television Title Match : Buddy Rose © vs. The Eagle

With the departure from PCW of his partner the Patriot, the Eagle moves into singles action with a high profile title shot with the always confident Buddy Rose. Full credit to the masked man, he gave a serious challenge before the Playboy lured him into the Inside Out Backbreaker to successfully defend his title.

Victoria.

Michaels & Jannety are ready to Rock the west coast.

Well he may have lost Christopher butCornette has not only secured the services but manages to bring the Lover Boy back to PCW.

The Southern Boys finally snap on Gunn.

A successful return for Douglas.

Reno Riggins -who totally isn't from Tennessee by the way- makes his return to make the Playboy even stronger.

Ted Dibiase, Terry Gordy AND Steve Williams? And that is a Triangle of Terror.

Vancouver.

Malenko ground Beettlejuice.

Scotty's singles run is off to a good start.

Hart struggles to get past Finlay.

If I were in the Citadel I'd be losing patience with Severn pretty quick.

Tony Atlas returns and the first thing he does is hand the California title to Austin? Curious.

Soultaker's gone from a winning streak to the beginning of a losing streak.

Kelowna.

Condrey shows he can win on his own.

Blackman is seriously stepping up lately.

Azul with a solid win.

The Dreamboats come so close but remain so far away.

Lee is on the role of his career.

Rose just clipped the Eagles' wings.

Damn! The Rockers, Sherri, Condrey's return. That was one hell of a way to open the show. The Rockers vs. Midnights will be money!! 

Ok, it's now official, the Southern Boys have snapped and are now cemented heels. At least Gunn has some back up with Rhodes. 

I agree, Douglas did bring some sunshine. 

I knew Rose would be beyond smug and arrogant and he didn't disappoint. Another surprise return as Reno slips right back into things. 

Can Ams keep their momentum going. 

NO WAY!!!! After quite a build the Triangle of Terror is finally revealed. Dibiase, Gordy and Williams! What a faction! Huge moment in PCW. 

This might have been the best PCW TV show ever. Awesome job! 

Vancouver, 

Malenko is looking to make a run at the LHW title as is Scotty the Body. 

Finlay puts up a fight but the Hitman prevails. 

Man, I hope Severn snaps out of it or worse, he might snap like the Southern Boys. 

WOW! Another return as Atlas helps Austin win the CA title. Like AD said, very curious. I think we're heading into a Hart/Austin program. A lot went down in this match. 

Soultaker gives the world champ a fight. No shame in losing to Steamboat, but I'm sure he's concerned with dropping 2 in a row following a brutal win streak. 

Kelowna,

Condrey's off to a good start. 

Blackman's on his game. 

Azul keeping the fire gong in the LHW division. 

Dreamboats tried but the Midnights are on a totally different level right now. 

Sending Taker packing has given Lee a serious career boost. 

AWWWWW sorry to see the FOJ part ways. I loved that team. 

So much great stuff happening in Pacific. 

Pacific Wrestling Showcase from the Portland Sports Arena, Portland , on ESPN / TSN, May 10th

Shane Douglas vs. The Jackal

Last week, Shane Douglas made his surprising but successful return to the west coast in a winning effort. Tonight, his competition increased considerably as he took on the always devious Jackal. The masked man attempted his usual array of dirty tricks, but the speed and enthusiasm of Douglas was able to carry him past them. The Jackal eventually got so upset he went for his final option, as it looked like he would attempt to use the toxic Crimson Death Dust on the Pittsburgh native. But before he could do so, Douglas got in close and hit a lightning quick belly to belly suplex on the Jackal and got the one two three. The Jackal was livid at this result but the crowd was ecstatic as they celebrated with Douglas for his big victory.

Interview : Don Coss stands in the Crow's Nest

Coss : Ladies and gentlemen, my next guests are experience some setbacks lately on the Pacific Coast … the Citadel!

The crowd warmly greets the Citadel as they head out to the Crow's Nest, but they don't seem to notice. Dan Severn looks downcast, while Steve Blackman, Al Snow, Alex Porteau and Maxx Payne all look concerned.

Snow : Don, if you don't mind, this is Citadel business, so I will take things from here. Dan … what's going on? You have been more and more out of it in your matches. We keep looking to you for leadership, but you just aren't there. What gives?

Severn : Al, guys … I've lost it. Billy Jack Haynes took the Pacific Submission Title from me, and in doing so, he made me look like a chump. That title was my biggest achievement in PCW, I like to think I gave it some prestige. Now it's gone, and I don't have it anymore. I've lost my edge, and I am not able to get it back. I'm not fit to lead the Citadel anymore. I think it's best that I turn over the leadership to Steve and resign.

The rest of the Citadel look to each other and seem to come to a wordless agreement.

Blackman : Dan, with all due respect … HELL, NO! (Severn is startled) You founded this group, and no matter what, you are the only leader we want. You are in a bit of a slump. They happen. But you are still the Beast. You've forgotten more about grappling than any of us will ever know. We will get you back up to speed, no matter what it takes, but you need to promise to at least meet us half way.

Payne : Dan, you took me in when the Neighborhood Of Evil kicked me out on my ass. You showed faith in me when nobody else did. We have faith in you, and you need to have some faith in yourself.

Porteau : You are the Man, you just need to remember it. We have your back come hell or high water.

Severn : Guys, I … I don't know what to say. Yes, I'm in. I will do everything to live up to your faith in me.

Dennis Condrey vs. Ibrehem Rahman

Another surprising recent return to Pacific Coast Wrestling has been that of Dennis Condrey. After interfering under a mask at Vegas Vengeance, "Loverboy" Dennis is now fully back in the fold of Camp Cornette, and James E. Cornette is clearly pleased as punch to have him back. It didn't take Condrey long to show why, as he easily dismantled Rahman before putting him down for good with a Full Nelson Facebuster. With the return of both Condrey and the Golden State Tag Team Titles, Cornette and his men are clearly riding high again.

Interview : Don Coss stands in the Crow's Nest

Coss : Ladies and gentlemen , my next guests have make one of the most impactful debuts in the history of PCW … the Triangle Of Terror.

The crowd boos loudly as they come out, but that doesn't seem to bother Ted Dibiase, Steve Williams and Terry Gordy, who are all sneers and laughter as they walk out to the Crow's Nest.

Coss : Ted Dibiase, you've never wrestled before in PCW, but you and your … uhh … men come out of nowhere to savagely attack Barry Windham! What on earth is going on?

Dibiase :  The answer is simple, Coss, even for someone as simple as you! I have accomplished anything I have set my mind to. I am a Man Of Means, and what I want, I take. I saw the West Coast as a big glittering prize, and I intend to take it as the biggest jewel in my crown. To do this, I knew just the right person to join me in this quest. Someone I trusted above all others, my good friend, Doctor Death!

Williams : That's right, Ted. I have heard a lot of balloon juice about how the best competitors in wrestling are in PCW. Well, what I've seen so far doesn't impress me at all. The Triangle is going to tear it all down and show you what real wrestlers look like.

Dibiase : I knew right away who our first target would be. Barry Windham is the last Pacific Heavyweight champion and would be standing in our way for any title shots. I immediately hatched a plan to get this obstacle out of our way before we even got here. We started sending notes, taking over the lights, getting inside his head until he didn't know up from down. But to get the ultimate edge, we needed someone who was going to make it personal. Someone with a grudge to work out. That is where my man Terry comes into the picture.

Gordy : Barry Windham, you remember me? You got me and my Freebird brothers kicked out of PCW. Well, I am back and badder than ever! You found out, didn't you? We sent you out on a stretcher, and if you know what's good for you, you will take the hint and stay out of our way. Just get the hell out of the Pacific Coast entirely unless you want us to send you our permanently. And hey, Ricky Steamboat … don't you dare for a second think I have forgotten about you. I was the most dominant Pacific Heavyweight Champion until you came along. Well, I hope you have been enjoying babysitting my belt for me, because it is all about to come to an end. It's only a matter of time.

Coss : But you haven't just been harassing Barry Windham, you have also ..

Dibiase : Uh uh, Coss, not just yet. We aren't going to give away all of our secrets at once. Let's just say that we will make our next move when the time is right. Until the time comes, take it as a warning. Pacific Coast Wrestling is about to take on a new shape : the Triangle Of Terror!

Tony Atlas vs. Bobby John Drinkard

Someone else to make a shocking arrival (or, in his case, return) by ambush in PCW has been Tony Atlas. The three time Mr. USA brutally attacked Steven Regal last week, basically handing the California Title to Steve Austin. He is clearly as fearsome as ever, and he made short work of Drinkard. Atlas whipped the young rookie from pillar to post and piledrove him to the mat before forcing him to give up to a Full Nelson. Hmmm, wonder what Billy Jack Haynes might make of him using his finisher.

The Eagle, Vic Steamboat & The Dreamboats (Tommy Dreamer & Glamour Boy Shane) vs. The Playboy Club (Buddy Rose, Scotty The Body, Mark Starr & Reno Riggins)

After their reorganization last week, the Playboy Club came out and delivered a considerable show of force. With Tina Ferrari and the imposing Mike Awesome at ringside, they were clearly a faction to be reckoned with. The Eagle and Vic Steamboat were both dealing with the recent departure of their respective partners, and while the Dreamboats did their best to keep things together, it was no match for the well oiled machine that was the Playboy Club. Riggins was able to catch Steamboat in the Reno Plex (Cradle Suplex) for the win . After the match, Awesome added insult to injury , or possibly further injury to injury, giving a spiteful Power Bomb to Steamboat. The Playboy Club are clearly staking their own claim on the Pacific Coast.

Pacific Light Heavyweight Title Match : Eddie Guerrero © vs. Erin O'Grady

The evening closed off a thrilling light heavyweight match. The Leprechaun has been really feeling his oats of late, and went all out against the champ. Guerrero was given all he could handle from O'Grady, and it was all he could do to get him down and force him to tap out to a leglock that he calls the Lasso From El Paso. O'Grady may not have won the title, but he certainly has won the respect of Guerrero and the fans.

Pacific Coast Wrestling show from the Portland Memorial Coliseum , Portland , on Pacific Super Cards on ESPN / TSN, May 11th

The Rockers vs. The Destruction Crew

The Rockers were perfectly synchronized, sending Enos out of the ring with a double back body drop, then taking down Bloom with a double crescent kick and putting him down for good with a double flying fistdrop, scoring an incredibly impressive win over the former Pacfic Tag Team champs.

Dean Malenko vs. David Young

Malenko was able to outlast Young's rough and tumble offense, taking him down and forcing him to submit to a cross armbreaker.

Toshiaki Kawada vs. Genichiro Tenryu

Tenryu was evidently furious at having to wait for his rematch with Ricky Steamboat, taking his frustrations out on Kawada. He battered the young Japanese star before pinning him following a scoop Brainbuster.

Pacific Television Title Match : Buddy Rose © vs. Jerry Lynn

Lynn gave the Playboy a spirited challenge but ultimately was defeated by the Inside Out Backbreaker

Pacific Tag Team Title Match : Stormwatch (Al Snow & Alex Porteau) © vs. The Southern Boys

The Southern Boys showed their descent to the wild side with a ferocious brawl that wound up being declared a no contest by the ref when the match got completely out of control.

Pacific Heavyweight Title Match : Ricky Steamboat © vs. Chris Adams

This show closed out with an absolute barn burner, with Adams gunning hard for the big title. Steamboat just barely dodged the dreaded Superkick, and when Adams attempted a DDT, the Dragon was able to counter with an inside cradle to earn the hard fought win.

Pacific Coast Wrestling show from McArthur Court, Eugene, May 12th

Steve Williams & Terry Gordy vs. The Oregon Wrecking Crew (Gary Albright & David Young)

Young was coming in with his arm still in rough shape from the night before, but that didn't stop him from pulling out all the stops against Williams and Gordy. Albright was always at his partner's back, and they gave quite a fight to the Triangle members, until Williams caught Young coming off the ropes with a power slam and get the win.

Vic Steamboat vs. Dennis Condrey

The Demon was also coming in banged up from a match earlier in the weekend, but did his best against the veteran Condrey before going down to the Gourdbuster.

Kensuke Sasaki vs. Masahiro Chono

These two young Japanese stars had an intense and gripping duel, with the aggression of Chono proving to be the difference maker as he forced Sasaki to tap out to the STF.

Steve Blackman vs. Erin O'Grady

O'Grady kept up his energetic roll in an extremely competitive match with the Lethal Weapon before being caught coming off the ropes and hit with a spin kick to the head, giving the decision to Blackman.

The Suicide Blondes (Chris Candido & Louie Spicolli) vs. The Sin City Superstars (Mark Starr & Reno Riggins)

The new model Sin City Superstars showed what they could do against the up and coming Suicide Blondes. In a fast paced match, it was the Superstars hitting the combo of a schoolboy trip by Starr and a running cross body by Riggins on Spicolli getting the win.

Dustin Rhodes & Billy Gunn vs. The Juice Crew (Beetlejuice & Big Juice)

Clearly gearing up to take on the newly wild Southern Boys, Rhodes and Gunn faced the always unpredictable Juice Crew and were able to pull out the victory with Gunn executing the Sidewinder (spinning side suplex) on Big Juice

California Title Match : Steve Austin © vs. Fit Finlay

In his first defense of his newly won California title, Austin was facing a familiar opponent in the Belfast Bruiser. Austin was now cutting more corners and using more cheap shots, not that Finlay was intimidated. Nonetheless, Austin was able to lure Finlay into a rollup assisted by a fistful of tights and his feet on the ropes to pin his shoulders to the mat.

Portland night 1.

Douglas avoids the Crimson Death Dust. Which is a sick name btw.

The Citadel give Severn a much needed pep talk.

The Loverboy gets a chance to flex.

The Triangle puts everyone on notice.

Atlas seems to be calling someone out.

The Playboy Club send a strong message of their own.

Eddie fends off a game O'Grady.

Portland night 2.

The Rockers are on a roll.

The Iceman freezes out the Roughneck.

Tenryu vents on Kawada.

Rose fights off another young lion.

The Southern Boys drag the champs into the gutter.

The Dragon slays the Gentleman.

Eugene.

The Triangle claim their first win.

Condrey is racking up wins.

Chono matches his mentor.

Another tough loss for the Irishman.

The new Superstars are gelling quickly.

Gunn keeps up his hot streak against the Wild Things.

Austin's new attitude continues to pay off.

Douglas is quickly gaining momentum. 

It's good to have friends. The Citadel show support and Severn accepts it. 

I can't tell you how cool it is to see Condrey, Lane and Eaton all together in a faction. 

How do you stop a trio consisting of Dibiase, Gordy and Williams??? 

I always had fun writing for Atlas. I can tell you do too. 

The Playboy Club are in total unison right now. 

Eddie continues the tradition of hot LHW title main events. 

Portland,

The Rockers are enjoying a successful tour. 

I think Malenko has a claim for a LHW title shot. 

Tenryu makes it known he still wants the title. 

That crafty vet Rose loves giving the youngsters a wrestling lesson. 

The Southern Boys are unhinged and might be wearing gold soon. 

Steamboat vs. Adams is an awesome match up. The fans got their money's worth on that one. 

Eugene,

Williams and Gordy are such an awesome team. 

I know Cornette relished Condrey's win over Vic. 

Chono gets an impressive win. 

Blackman has been on a terror since his return. 

It seems all the members of the Playboy Club just can't lose right now. 

It's going to be an explosion when Rhodes and Gunn meet the Southern Boys.

Austin's bending the rules but it's been paying off.