Pro Wrestling Only

Post Wrestlemania Predictions

Captain Redneck

20 minutes ago, Captain Redneck said:

Un-disputed Era gets called up
Velveteen Dream will be called up

You're killing me, Smalls. The Era needs a run on top of NXT with Riddle and Dream chasing Bay Bay and Roderick needs a run with the NA title. Dream just needs more time to develop himself. 

Fully expecting Black and Ricochet to go their separate ways during the Shakedown. Wouldn't mind them as a team long term though. 

From Triple H's media call today, Lars Anderson seems likely to return after Mania. And I guess either Ronda or Brock sticking around will be somewhat of a surprise. 

2 hours ago, peachchaos said:

You're killing me, Smalls. The Era needs a run on top of NXT with Riddle and Dream chasing Bay Bay and Roderick needs a run with the NA title. Dream just needs more time to develop himself. 

Fully expecting Black and Ricochet to go their separate ways during the Shakedown. Wouldn't mind them as a team long term though. 

From Triple H's media call today, Lars Anderson seems likely to return after Mania. And I guess either Ronda or Brock sticking around will be somewhat of a surprise. 

Who's smalls?

Man, you guys are L7 weenies!

Prediction: After losing to Roman, Drew becomes the #1 contender to the Universal Title anyway and feuds with Seth Rollins over the next few PPVs. Maybe he wins at the end, maybe he doesn't. Probably doesn't, because Rollins is a supposedly a pretty sharp politician behind-the-scenes.

... How big is Batista's dick?

BIG ENOUGH TO FUCK up the first half of the year's booking plans, hopefully. Because my bold prediction revolves around Vince maybe remembering why he fell in lust with Big Dave as a top guy in the first place. Maybe Vince catches a Guardians trailer or something on his phone. I don't know. But he notices that superstar presence and decides to offer a truckload of money to keep Batista onboard for awhile longer.

The appearances are sporadic, but fuck it. It's Hollywood Batista. It's douchebag, pretentious, Kanye Batista just doing his thing in pre-taped interviews. Via satellite. Whatever.

Batista goes over at Mania for the good of the galaxy. Papa Hunter can "retire" and lay low for awhile - maybe finally get a workout in at a decent hour.

Following that, Batista states his intent to get the Universal Title. But the Big Dawg gets in his face and reminds him he never lost that belt himself.

Spend some time reminding fans of the Shield/Evolution wars. Go back as far as the Rumble 2014 finish, since that's safe territory now with no real risk of a Bryan backlash from fans.

It's announced that we'll get Brock/Roman/Batista at the big Saudi show. Only we don't. Because, in the buildup, Brock and Batista team up to ambush Roman and put him out of commission.

So we get the straight-up Batista/Brock match instead. And it's a glorious King of Monsters style fight. It's Hulk versus Juggernaut. But the finish is a cop-out, with Roman running in and wrecking shop. But do it big. Let him bust up both guys and trash the set. Make it a memorable warpath.

Aim for the actual Triple Threat to happen at SummerSlam. And put Roman over strong. SOOPAH STRONG. Put a huge stamp on it. Make it a point to emphasize that he's beating two of the biggest, baddest champions of the past however many years. Follow through on the Roman promise for once.

In the aftermath, Batista can weasel his way into one final one-on-one shot. Gimmick it up with a LMS or I Quit stipulation for some fun continuity play. And, again, put Roman over strong.

Then Batista can bow out with another glorious meltdown. Because fuck a babyface turn. Drax don't need to ride out like no white knight. Let him go out on his ass, putting over the next rightful alpha dog.

Okay. That quickly spiraled from Predictions to straight Fantasy Booking, but fuck it. No apologies.

23 minutes ago, SomethingSavage said:

... How big is Batista's dick?

BIG ENOUGH TO FUCK up the first half of the year's booking plans, hopefully. Because my bold prediction revolves around Vince maybe remembering why he fell in lust with Big Dave as a top guy in the first place. Maybe Vince catches a Guardians trailer or something on his phone. I don't know. But he notices that superstar presence and decides to offer a truckload of money to keep Batista onboard for awhile longer.

Give us a Flair heel turn with him costing H the match and I'm fully on board!