Pro Wrestling Only

ECW on the Network

flyonthewall2983

All those ECW Supershows from 1994 they promised were added to the Network on Monday morning, they just haven't been added to the Hidden Gems or ECW PPV menus.  You have to search for the specific event by name, and then it will show up.  I am hoping they get added to the menu later on, but they have been pretty lax in added stuff to the Hidden Gems menu for a while now.  If you don't know what match or specific event you are looking for, it is really hard to find.

13 hours ago, Al said:

I found them listed under ppvs on my Roku. I’m watching the Night the Line Was Crossed right now.

4 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

They are listed under the ECW PPV section when I access the Network on my phone.

Yeah they showed up when I accessed the Network on my PC today.  They weren't there when I looked Monday, but they are now.

On 7/21/2019 at 6:19 PM, Herodes said:

I gave up watching The Night the Line was Crossed, despite this seeming cool 25 years ago you realize it’s really really shit.

The main event or the whole card?

The undercard really is pretty bad. It's interesting if you're a fan of the workers and promotion and looking for a bit of nostalgia. I wouldn't recommend it otherwise for anyone except someone curious about Joey Styles' early announcing style, or someone who can't believe Sandman wore trunks, or that the Original Sheik wrestled in the ECW Arena.

The main event is probably polarizing. It was well received at the time by the crowd, but it's not great and it's maybe not even good. I was entertained enough but there are clear, glaring flaws. It's the kind of match where if someone asked me what ECW was about in 1994, I would show it to them. Warts and all, it's a good snapshot of the promotion.

• 2 weeks later...