Pro Wrestling Only

CHARLOTTE TV 06/08 - 06/14 CHARLOTTE. MUST. POSE

KawadaSmile

1 hour ago, C.S. said:

Wasn't Aleister Vince's second choice to win the Rumble, supposedly? If that's true, he'll probably be fine - or at least in a better position than most.

Yes, I remember reading that but Vince wanted to give Aleister more time to get over. I don't think Aleister will suffer too much with Heyman being gone. We should already have a pretty good indication tomorrow of what direction Bruce Prichard will go.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, FMKK said:

I think the PPV and Raw are taped already so it'll be a little longer before you see the effects of Heyman being cut. Unless they make some drastic edits.

Well the rumors are that Vince completely re-did the PPV.  It really depends on when Heyman was actually removed from the writing.  You can argue from looking at the product in the last 2 weeks that it already happened.  

Honestly, the lack of Kevin Owens & Seth Rollins is a positive to me. Would love to see Daniel Bryan but I would rather not see Owens & Rollins more than I would want to see Bryan.

...of course there's the Braun Strowman/Miz/Morrison match on the card. :lol: And Tamina getting another PPV match... for reasons. I don't think I'll watch the show live tonight. I'll read about it instead & see if anything catches my eye. 

AJ/Bryan lived up to the hype! And I couldn't/wouldn't have been upset had anyone here mentioned the finish, but getting to watch it days later without having been spoiled was a nice treat.

I didn't realize Hulu puts up Smackdown immediately (or close to it). I had assumed it was still a one month delay, so I'm glad I checked. I have the basic Hulu subscription, with ads, so was shocked when no ads played during this match. The intros and outros to commercial breaks were still there, of course. I believe it was five in a match that had less than thirty minutes of airtime. That's a lot! But it was the ideal way to watch, as even off the DVR would have required a few seconds of fast forwarding.