WWE Summerslam 2020 Renee Young is the best

KawadaSmile

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's depressing.

Under normal circumstances, I think Sonya should have won. Whether she would have is another story.

But now, if she needs time off for personal reasons, that's more important than anything else - no matter what Jim Cornette might think.

13 minutes ago, C.S. said:

That's depressing.

Under normal circumstances, I think Sonya should have won. Whether she would have is another story.

But now, if she needs time off for personal reasons, that's more important than anything else - no matter what Jim Cornette might think.

Under normal circumstances, even though the possibility of losing would be there, Sonya would still come off as a bigger star no matter what. But right now, her mental health is what matters.

Asuka got done dirty there. 

The Raw Women's Title has rarely meant less than it does now, and no one cares about the Smackdown version of the title. (And don't get me started on the useless Women's Tag Titles.)

Note to WWE: A lengthy reign doesn't necessarily mean an important or good reign. 

Bayley's reign is ok. She is a good heel champ, but the state of her challengers is just... not good. It has some of the problems Charlotte faced when she dominated all three brands, specially no one being built to beat her, and everyone looking like a geek in the process.

But hey, her chemistry with Asuka is great and they've yet to have a bad match.

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

To be fair Asuka shouldn't be having 2 title matches on this show.   You can't tell me that the women's division is that dead that she needs to go for both titles.  

The Bayley match was non-title, with Asuka getting a shot at Sasha if she won. Useless.

Gotta give WWE credit, they certainly hire some beautiful, non-wrestling women. They always come off like they're too good for WWE, too. Like they should be doing bigger & better things. So when the likes of Renee or Charly pop-up elsewhere, it's never really a surprise. Even Jojo when she first showed up before all that Bray Wyatt stuff in NXT, I remember seeing her & thinking "goddamn, why is she in WWE?"

Didn't like that Crews was preshow. Didn't like that Bayley/Asuka ended in a roll-in. Not thrilled that Dominik is getting a PPV match. But after McAfee surprised everyone yesterday, I'll give it a chance. 

https://streamable.com/bqyy1k