WWE Royal Rumble 2021

Jmare007

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, El-P said:

Hey, she's pointing at a sign now and crying about it. Steve Austin would not have done that... (WWE can't help themselves, you gotta make the "big star" cry for the Brand, and then you wonder why there aren't real "big stars")

I mean, if it's actual heartfelt emotion I don't mind it. She clearly feels more passionate about it than someone like Rollins.

5 minutes ago, El-P said:

Well, I guess not. 

Well, the FIEND is winning the men's Rumble, people. Or John Cena. Just kidding. I mean, about Cena.

Yeah, after Bianca got the fireworks treatment I instantly thought they are saving an "eerie" (aka, boring as fuck) ending for the men's Rumble and the Fiend fits right in for that.

Just now, Jmare007 said:

Yeah, after Bianca got the fireworks treatment I instantly thought they are saving an "eerie" (aka, boring as fuck) ending for the men's Rumble and the Fiend fits right in for that.

Especially after the way they played around with the idea with the Bliss tease (which was actually really smart and quite funny), as a way to say "nooooo, we're not gonna do that, but you got scared right ?", now there's only one big spot for the Fiend, really, because getting eliminated makes him kinda just another guy.

3 minutes ago, El-P said:

now there's only one big spot for the Fiend, really, because getting eliminated makes him kinda just another guy.

He was already kinda just another guy about five minutes after introducing the mask. I really don't think what will or won't happen in the Rumble is going to undo that.