Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 04/19 - 04/25 Florentino Perez I challenge you to a boxing match

KawadaSmile

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

Look, all I know about soccer is that UEFA and FIFA are corrupt as fuck and anything that shafts them is likely an unqualified good.

This would normally be true, but this is just a handful of ultra rich owners trying to fuck over all of European football because they want All The Money instead of Almost All the Money.

(if my understanding is correct as an US-ian who only gets information on such things when ESPN.com feels like reporting it)

7 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

Look, all I know about soccer is that UEFA and FIFA are corrupt as fuck and anything that shafts them is likely an unqualified good.

Imagine the level of greed this is when the people wanting to shaft UEFA and FIFA are the bad guys in the eyes of basically every fan.

They are getting money from JP Morgan. But let's take a look at part of the lineup here:

• Real Madrid - Florentino Perez is the president of the team and CEO of Grupo ACS, the biggest civil engineering group in Spain.
  • Juventus - Andrea Agnelli is the current chairman. He is part of the Agnelli family, which OWN Fiat and invest in things like Ferrari and Chrysler
  • Manchester United - the Glazer brothers, who also own the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, are the chairmen. 
  • Internazionale  - owned by Suning Holdings Group, a huge Chinese company
  • Manchester City - its chairman is Khaldoon Al Mubarak. He is very fucking rich.

Super Friends' Legion of Doom pales in comparison.

Ngl though, FIFA, UEFA and all the domestic leagues pulling a Vince McMahon in the 90s and acting like they are the mom-and-pop stores that represent working class, blue-collar fans and who are being robbed by Big Corporation is unqualifiedly hilarious

Woods playing the bass during Kofi's match was a nice  payoff to his story on social media where he  said he always wanted to learn how to play bass and just decided one day a few months back to say fuck it and went out and got one. He's been showing videos of him teaching himself how to play and he's been getting real good at it.

3 hours ago, sek69 said:

So Hugo Savinovich just did an interview where he said he believes the deal with Charlotte's incorrect pregnancy test that took her off Wrestlemania was a shot at her for Andrade leaving. 

As easy as it is to pile on WWE, Hugo Savinovich isn't there, hasn't been there in years, and doesn't know shit.

Just now, C.S. said:

As easy as it is to pile on WWE, Hugo Savinovich isn't there, hasn't been there in years, and doesn't know shit.

He has been talking with Andrade and he did work for the company for a long time, so he knows how WWE operates. Plus he clearly still talks to people in the company since he was one of the first people who broke the Saudi plane being held hostage when all that shit went down.

2 hours ago, sek69 said:

He has been talking with Andrade and he did work for the company for a long time, so he knows how WWE operates. Plus he clearly still talks to people in the company since he was one of the first people who broke the Saudi plane being held hostage when all that shit went down.

Did Hugo actually break anything about Saudi though? All I remember him doing is regurgitating everything we had already read online in the few days after it happened. I could be wrong, and I'll stand corrected if I am, but he seems like another guy spouting secondhand hearsay to me.