Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 08/16 - 08/22 avoiding political topics much like [REDACTED] avoided responsibility

KawadaSmile

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Tenese Sarwieh said:

Sup Kawada, I'm politically tapped out also. AJ/Riddle had a nice little TV match.

It's even worse because there it's something that is still going on. It is unfolding. Touching that is even worse and more short-sighted.

AJ and Riddle are a nice pairing. They've had some matches in 2020 and earlier this year IIRC that were dope, too.

The addition of a butterfly to Nikki's attire makes a huge difference.

Kross vs Joe has been built up great on NXT, but it's been pretty much ruined by Kross jobbing like a j-brone on Raw. 

Cameron Grimes' fiery babyface promo pretty much sold me on his match by itself here. Poor guy is so painfully in the wrong company though, dude is an endless ball of energy and charisma, pretty much the best babyface in the company, and dude has no real shot beyond where he's at in this company because he's not 6'5/260/jacked.

They've definitely picked the correct two finalists for the Breakout tournament. Odyssey Jones is green, but has a natural charisma and likeability, whilst Carmelo Hayes already feels like a star. Again, great natural charisma and a very good wrestler. They were my two favourites from the initial line up, and I'm glad they're the last two

13 hours ago, Timbo Slice said:

Weird cut for sure, but him and WALTER have the best build by far for anything on Sunday. None of the other matches grab me like that one does. 

They are just an all-star pairing, tbh. WALTER is a menacing stiff dude who puts people to sleep and suplexes them to death. Also can win a match with a CHOP.

You get this behemoth going up against one of the greatest babyfaces of his generation, and it's bound to have an eye-catching presentation. It's foolproof.