Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Rampage - Sep 10 2021

Timbo Slice

Just now, KawadaSmile said:

Going from a match with CM Punk to feuding with Brother Bru10

Really not great.  When Tully started talking on Dynamite, I figured we were getting Darby/Stinger vs FTR and I was hyped and then he started talking about having a singles match with Sting LOL.

13 minutes ago, MoS said:

Spears is probably a stepping stone for an MJF-Darby feud I think. Same with MJF and Pillman Jr. Build the heat back for your two stars with a quick win after a loss, and then have them feud with each other

I agree but Spears is one guy in the company I have literal zero interest in ever seeing on my TV.

They clearly format Rampage to make the main event go first. Pillman-Caster was solid and Mox coming in was such a simple thing that made the fans happy. Wrestling is easy. It's not supposed to be rocket science. Rampage has been great every single time, it feels different from Dynamite but great in its own way. Need to cut on the commentators though, I swear there were like 8 of them tonight. 

Another solid Rampage. Didn't like the Pac-Andrade finish even if it is the setup for Flair. Match was really good though. Trios match was fun and the main event was a bit rough, but the hometown hero won and celebrated with another hometown hero. The 1 hour format really works and makes for such an easy watch. And the head-to-heads with Henry before every main event rule.