Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - November 17, 2021

MoS

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wanted to go to this, but I have to be up at the ass-crack of dawn for work and I'd be too wiped out the next day. By the way, for those wondering how the show is being advertised locally, "Virginia's own Adam Page" is the third guy mentioned in the radio ads after Punk and Danielson. I heard one of the ads with my mom, and when they mentioned Chris Jericho, she was like "Jericho? Isn't he old?" She also asked me if I knew about that "wrestling league."

1 minute ago, Flyin' Brian said:

I like Danielson going through the Dark Order. There’s so many members though it might take until the next PPV to get through them all. 

I have a feeling this title defence will be at their big Long Island taping in early December

4 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Ishii and Rocky coming out with Best Friends is some "did my edible kick in early?" shit. 

I put it into perspective with a friend that the people that the Best Friends in AEW are a former Big Japan Death Match wrestler, the good half of the Havana Pitbulls, Fire Ant, Chuck Taylor, Wheeler Yuta, and a Space Alien.