Pro Wrestling Only

Lucharesu Guys being considered

joeg

Sasuke for sure, Gran Hamada if you want to consider him under the M. Pro banner, and Dick Togo seem likely to make my list. Outside of that, I'd think about Ultimo Dragon, CIMA, Shingo, maybe Doi or Yamato, but I'm sure any of them are real contenders, as of yet. Throw Don Fuji in there too, I guess. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Dick Togo is the only one that I put on my list, maybe The Great Sasuke would be another interesting candidate but I don't have any wrestlers that could make my list from Toryumon or Dragon Gate, maybe Shingo or Masaaki Mochizuki if this was a top 150 wrestlers ever.

I really wish Togo had picked any two moves other than the crossface & the pedigree. I'm still strongly considering him. 

Sasuke - I still really like this absolute nut & think his peak is spectacular. Could lay in a kneebar for too long as the years went on but would fling himself into exploding barbed wire so I can forgive him. On the bubble for me but if we were doing lists of 120, he'd certainly make it. 

Mens Teioh - I've said before he's my favorite of these wrestlers & my favorite junior of his (or maybe any) generation. Could do the lucharesu style as well as his peers but also had a lot more versatility & tricks up his sleeve. 

CIMA - Maybe the #1 guy in all of wrestling I don't particularly like at all but I think he's so overtly talented & charismatic that every few years I'll watch some of his matches & be impressed.