Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 12/27-1/2 Wherein Vince actively is trying to kill his top star

sek69

Grayson Waller kicking off his promo mentioning how he was able to wake up on Christmas (which was Saturday) and buy front row tickets for Raw that Monday was a world class self own that I'm surprised no one caught it. 

He is a tremendous douchebag heel though, he def. has that part of the business down already. If he ends up being even halfway decent in the ring he could be a star (somewhere other than WWE who will of course botch this horribly). 

This thread being sek69 talking to himself is the perfect encapsulation of the current state of WWE TV. Even bubba @KawadaSmile isn't bringing the big dog energy anymore.

The problem is this is generally when WWE fires off some under the radar bangers that hook people back in before returning to its mindless state. 

11 hours ago, Rah said:

This thread being sek69 talking to himself is the perfect encapsulation of the current state of WWE TV. Even bubba @KawadaSmile isn't bringing the big dog energy anymore.

The problem is this is generally when WWE fires off some under the radar bangers that hook people back in before returning to its mindless state. 

I mean, good on Sek. I probably would've been watching if not for Legend of Zelda taking control of my life, since the holiday season barely feels like it.

Speaking of which, I heard that Orton vs Gable and Riddle vs Gable have been nothing short of very fucking good.

As someone who's video game nerddom exceeds my pro wrestling nerddom (which this thread is a perfect encapsulation of), this exchange makes my heart grow three sizes this holiday season. 

(Also @KawadaSmile , yes if you like BOTW, Soulsbourne games are like that except Link is having an emo phase and you never really see Ganon but just get a lot of NPCs telling you how fucked up he is)