Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 01/03 - 01/09 New year, old habits

KawadaSmile

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Infinit said:

Whhhhyyyyy do they do entrances, then do a video package for the whats going on the rest of the show, then go to a break....while the 2 teams stand in the ring like idiots for 5 minutes? It's maddening to see how WWE has regressed TV production wise.

Per Dave, the idea is it makes TV viewers stick around to see the match if they do it that way. No idea if there's any data that shows it works, but that's the idea.

14 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

Call me crazy but this KO/Seth Rollins duo has Festival of Friendship-type vibe of chemistry for me. It just works. I wouldn't mind for KO & Seth to be the ones beating RK-Bro for the RAW Tag titles.

Yup, and anything that keeps Rollins away from the title works for me.

2 hours ago, NintendoLogic said:

Let's get real, though. Brock/Lashley is guaranteed to have a cop-out finish. Most likely Roman costing Brock the match to get their program back on track.

I think it's gonna be Heyman doing the deed. Roman comes back post-match.

However I don't see Brock losing at the Rumble AND at Mania, so who knows. 

19 hours ago, Reel said:

That Big E promo and him not winning the 4-Way seems like he's winning the Rumble. 

I was thinking about that too, but a triple threat at Mania between Brock, Reigns, and Big E is the most likely result of that. And I don’t have faith in them putting Big E over in that situation so why bother?