Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
KawadaSmile

WWE TV 01/10 - 01/16 Is this year's Rumble going to break some walls down?

Spoiler

It would be quite the visual to see a jampacked WWE building chanting Judas but I'm ready for it

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

Hide contents

Word is that Jericho will make a surprise appearance.

I hope they make him use his old WWE song, I fucking hate Judas.

I think an important number of fans would sing along that shitty song anyways though.

11 minutes ago, Jmare007 said:

I think an important number of fans would sing along that shitty song anyways though.

I know. I guess there's nothing wrong with liking bad music, but still that song fucking irks me. 

I believe he signed a 3-year deal so that would put him at the end of 2022.

What’s kinda obvious now, as an on-air talent they really don’t need him. They’ve kinda moved away from him since his last big story. If he was a pro, he’d put over the guy he’s currently in a program with, and they can mutually part.

After spending all this time in a place that pretty much let him do whatever, I wonder if he even wants to go back to WWE and their weird obsessive quirks. You have to think Vince is just itching to sign someone who is a star in AEW just to show they can't hang with the "real" stars of WWE like he did with all the former WCW guys 

Well, Booker T, RVD and AJ Styles weren't supposed to be able to hang with the WWE main event guys and Vince was proven wrong. Don't think it would be different with an AEW roster member.

Pretty much… Wrestling has always been that. Realistically, outside of Hangman getting his win back, their really is nothing left for him as a performer in AEW. He’s too past his prime, and realistically they will creatively tire of Jericho as a performer fast too in the WWE. Unless he’s being signed as a creative consultant for the WWE, or as a mouthpiece for someone.

Considering all the money they're making with her merch, I'd be stunned if they had Alexa revert back to the Goddess. They'll probably tweak the character a bit to make it more palatable but I don't expect people who hate it to change their mind anyway on their stance.

I love how MOMENTUM is somehow both the most powerful force in WWE and at the same time it doesn't mean jack shit.

14 minutes ago, sek69 said:

This version of Brock is so great

Honestly, his best version by a mile. Next Big Thing Lesnar rocks, but this dude being unhinged while wearing overalls is amazing.