Pro Wrestling Only

Is Vince McMahon done?

MoS

3 hours ago, El-P said:

Too cheap to pay with his own money. Cheap-ass billionnaire.

What a debacle. 

If I'm reading Thurston right, it's the opposite - he was trying to use his own money to keep it off the books, but there are financial statement rules about what are company expenses, and these apparently should have counted. So it was Vince's cash, but was appropriately an expense of the company - so it was like Vince gave the company money to pay these settlements.

24 minutes ago, Migs said:

If I'm reading Thurston right, it's the opposite - he was trying to use his own money to keep it off the books, but there are financial statement rules about what are company expenses, and these apparently should have counted. So it was Vince's cash, but was appropriately an expense of the company - so it was like Vince gave the company money to pay these settlements.

Awww, rich people issues. I'll never understand. Nor care. :lol:

On 7/23/2022 at 8:45 PM, Ricky Jackson said:

Flair really needs to call it a day on the public life. I get irrationally angry every time I see one of his dumbass Every Word Has To Be Capitalized tweets. The guy is a joke

And with his latest interview where he said that "Vince made all of us, he's a genius" and all, expect some really fucking cringe inducing promo after his last match. Like, have your last match and disappear already. You've embarrassed yourself more than enough.

ESPN.com has an article up about the match; and in it Charlotte flat out says that while he was always a drinker, the wheels came off after Reid died. Not only losing a son but being the one who found the body understandably did a number on him mentally, and it seems he never really got help for that. It does seem like Ric is training his ass off for this, so at least it seems like he's going to be in the best possible shape someone 73 years old with all his medical history can be.