Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Full Gear 2022

MoS

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, sek69 said:

I know he's a shithead but Jericho is still bringing it. Can't really deny that. He was in there with 2 GOAT level guys and a flippy dude half his age and held his own.

I thought he was off in a couple of spots, but nothing egregious. The finish was botched a little

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

Saraya/Brit is like the wrestling version of Babe Ruth vs Barry Bonds. LIke yeah, you were the OG who started this shit but times are different. 

Giving Saraya tons of credit there, big bubba. But I get ya.

Still not over her using a song about cancel culture as her theme. More so as a babyface. Shit's funny.

Just now, KawadaSmile said:

Giving Saraya tons of credit there, big bubba. But I get ya.

She really was the one banging the drum to get WWE to pay attention to women's wrestling and I think that got lost in all the chaos she was involved with later on. The Horsewomen set the bar with match quality sure, but Saraya was the reason they even had the chance to do that. 

Just now, sek69 said:

She really was the one banging the drum to get WWE to pay attention to women's wrestling and I think that got lost in all the chaos she was involved with later on. The Horsewomen set the bar with match quality sure, but Saraya was the reason they even had the chance to do that. 

I think she absolutely set the tone for the division on NXT, which is still important - that place needed her as much as the main roster needed the Horsewomen. She barely even had time to create the same impact on the main roster. But again, your comparison makes sense. Both are important figures in her respective companies, regardless.

Either way, I kinda love how her name's pronunciation is identical to the word Mermaid in Portuguese.

6 minutes ago, Jmare007 said:

JR has been fucking atrocious tonight.

I  just read someone on Twitter mention how JR & Taz doing commentary like it's MST3k doesn't do any of the matches they call any favors. 

That match was trash but glad Saraya made it through it OK.