Pro Wrestling Only

WrestleMania 39 card predictions etc

BigBadMick

Sami and KO getting back together as a team would feel rushed at this point, and it's a match I don't give two shits about because I don't give two shits about The Usos or their titles.

Roman vs. Sami should be the main event, period.

I used to think it should have been Roman vs. Cody, but even that feels like bad timing now.

Roman vs. Rock is an attraction, and if WWE gets that for Hollywood, I understand why they have to go with it - but it feels pointless as a title match.

If Rock is locked in, part of me hopes against hope that Rock costs Roman the title to KO, and we get a Rock/Roman and KO/Sami double main event.

KO vs. Sami on the biggest stage of them all would be an amazing career accomplishment for both of them and awesome for their longtime fans who have been following them since ROH or even NXT.

But it'll never happen.

11 hours ago, Jmare007 said:

Has there been any updates on Austin? I remember reading they threw a feeler at him if he wanted another match or something along those lines?

Stone Cold posted a workout pics and videos recently, so I think a Mania match might be in the cards.

As for predictions:

Roman vs. Rock
Cena vs. Cody
Lesner vs. Gunther
Rollins vs. Theory
Sami vs. Owens
Usos vs. Banger Bros
Rey vs. Dominik

50 minutes ago, Champagne said:

Stone Cold posted a workout pics and videos recently

Late November had Austin saying: “People have been speculating. Hey Steve, what are you doing? What are you training for? Are you getting ready for an event? I just simply looked in the mirror and realized I look like sh**, so I call my dad coach up and my macros are currently give or take, roughly around 26 50 calories, 330 grams of protein, 100 grams of carbs will spike up 420 on the load up. I still drink beers on Friday nights. That’s pretty much it. That’s the bottom line and I’m out.”

Roman versus Rock if they can get him

Roman versus Cody if they can’t.

Brock versus Gunther

Theory versus Cena if they can get him

Rhea versus Bianca

Ray versus Dominik

Sheamus versus…… uh….. Bray Wyatt? Edge versus Bray Wyatt? Idk

Sami/KO versus Usos

Rollins versus Stone Cold if they can get him