AEW TV (1/11-1/13)

Coffey

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The powerbomb bump ain't that bad. The gap between the ramp and the "floor" isn't big, Anna takes a pretty clean back bump without much whiplash at all, the surface of the structure doesn't look too rough. The inside the ring stuff from Willow was more sloppy and dangerous though, so between this and the poorly table placement, hopefully she learn a thing or two about protecting her opponent better in these situations. She did not look at ease out there in this context. Also, I'm hearing how thus was a great performance by Ruby... ok, she bled a lot, but really she did not stand out otherwise to me. Tay totally was the stand-out, on every level, the offense, the bumping, the selling, the attitude and facials. Not nearly as good as the last one (Bunny & Penelope were much better than Willow & Ruby I tought), but enjoyable piece of clusterfuck for vampire nonetheless.

What struck me the most in that show is how smaller Malakai looks. Especially the legs. Did not hamper his performance at all, but he really looked way smaller.