Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 04/10 - 04/16 All Across the Codyverse

KawadaSmile

26 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Tuned in for RAW. Usos had another banger, what's new.

Not a fan of them propping up Riddle as thr newest threat to the Bloodline. Unless they feed him to Solo.

Obvious now we're getting a 6-men tag at Backlash: Solo & Usos vs KO, Sami & Riddle.

I mean, it's good indie movez~! type stuff. They're all clearly great athletes and I like the creativity. It's a bit weird to hold that up like they're on some high level (especially when I feel like the same shit on a non-WWE show would get derision from WWE stans).

Oh, don't get me wrong - all four of them ARE very green and ARE on a developmental show. The NXT Women's Division was so fucking dire for a long time, and to see newcomers to the industry show some promise is good.

Sol Ruca 100% has IT, tho. She had a nice little match with Tiffany this week, which featured even more flippy shit than the clip, and actual meat to the match. Tiff is great. 

Sol Rucca & Nikita Lyons could both be break out stars for WWE in the future, for sure. I could see them main eventing night one of WrestleMania is like five years. As long as they stay healthy & don't get in their own way with social media nonsense (more speaking for Nikita there).

21 hours ago, sek69 said:

Mentioning Nikita reminded me, she's on ACL tear #2 and Zoey Stark already is rocking a Steve Austin brace on one leg, wtf are they doing to folks at the PC?

Starks IIRC was during a match, but yeah, I remember those crossfit drills they used to do making a number on their roster