Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 4/24-4/30 Cody's into scars now

sek69

Also dual screening the Riverhounds winning their US Open Cup third round match, and surprised at how the chat in the Bleacher Report youtube channel was like 60% Brazilians speaking portuguese. Didn't know a match between second and third division US teams would be popular down there (paging bubba @KawadaSmile)

You'd be surprised at how much Brazilians are footy crackheads, how much people like scouting talents from other lesser know leagues, and how much people are actually betting on literally any league they can.

I swear to God when Benzema moved to LYON (!) there was a Brazilian fan, ON TAPE, saying "yeah, great signings (Benzema and Fred were the newest signees), Benzema is going to be a future Player of the Year winner, bet on it". 

I like the Judgement Day much better as a tag team or as a trio's then as singles competitors. I love seeing them sell after the hot tag and during the finish sequence. Just flailing limbs everywhere. 

Are Pretty Deadly now just Pretty Dead? Isnt that throwing in the river thing how they wrote off Stacks old tag team partner?