Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 5/1-5-7 Stand back, there's a draft coming through

sek69

12 hours ago, Dav'oh said:

Man their upper card is so fucking old. Nine of the tourny wrestlers are over forty, five are 45+. Brock's 45, Sami/KO/Roman all nudging 40.

That was my first thought when seeing this list too. Everyone, save for Theory, has been around wrestling in one way or another FOREVER 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason that the SD wrestlers are in the Raw tournament is they want to load both shows because they are going against the NBA and NHL playoffs.

also they are continuing the angle  where Becky is refusing to show up at Raw. I think she is dealing with a minor injury.

My guess is they'll do a series of triple threat matches to determine which four competitors get a first-round bye. If it was up to me, I'd just run an 8-man bracket since Priest/Miz/Nakamura/AJ have no business in the tournament from a kayfabe standpoint. The latter two have done jack shit in WWE this year and the former two were recently pinned by musicians.

4 hours ago, NintendoLogic said:

the former two were recently pinned by musicians.

Thank-you.

Roaddogg: Wins and losses don't matter.
PWO: Fuck off Roaddogg

Dav'oh: Wrestlers shouldn't be losing to septuagenarians or gimp-ass celebrities
PWO: but but but but but but

Wins and losses do matter, especially who you lose to and who you beat.